Page 264 of 283 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 2829

Thread: *THE* Gen 5 Glock thread: First Impressions, Reviews and Thoughts

Site Supporter
    Has there been any talk of a Gen5 G26 MOS gun? I thought I had read that the Mk26 Mod 1 was a Gen4 G26 MOS, but I've never seen any factory MOS G26 guns in the wild. I'm to the point now where I want all my guns to at least be CAPABLE of mounting an optic without aftermarket milling.

Site Supporter
    There was a lot of buzz that the non-MOS 19.5 would have a running change to the same non-cutout gripframe as the MOS version. Has anyone heard more about this?
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    There was a lot of buzz that the non-MOS 19.5 would have a running change to the same non-cutout gripframe as the MOS version. Has anyone heard more about this?
    I saw one at a gun show this weekend.

According to a Glock rep I spoke with 2 weeks ago, the cutouts are going away. We didn't discuss when, or if it was limited to specific models. He said the feedback about the cutouts led to them being dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by MRW View Post
    According to a Glock rep I spoke with 2 weeks ago, the cutouts are going away. We didn't discuss when, or if it was limited to specific models. He said the feedback about the cutouts led to them being dropped.
    Was there any mention of the non MOS guns also getting the forward serrations?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieHeat View Post
    I saw one at a gun show this weekend.

Time to start asking my local BL dealer, then. Thanks!
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    Was there any mention of the non MOS guns also getting the forward serrations?
    I didn't think to ask. I'll see if I can find out.

Lipsey’s announced Gen5 17s and 19s with colored frames today, but they have the cut-out.

http://lipseys.com/itemdetail.aspx?itemno=GLPA1950203DE

@El Cid

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Time to start asking my local BL dealer, then. Thanks!
    I hope i did not miss speak. I have a glock 19.5 with cutout and was happy to see a 19.5 without cutout. But i do not remember seeing mos plate.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Lipsey’s announced Gen5 17s and 19s with colored frames today, but they have the cut-out.

http://lipseys.com/itemdetail.aspx?itemno=GLPA1950203DE

@El Cid
    Excellent - thanks! Now it may be time to trade/sell some of the Gen 4 guns. I see they have gray and FDE. I know BFG was another wholesaler... can't recall who did OD green. They even offer it for the G26 Gen 5.

And the cutout doesn't bother me. I actually prefer it for one-hand manipulations.

Now if I can just pace myself.... lol!
    Unless you have a large, tubular optic on your pistol, front slide serrations are dumb and cosmetic. It pains me to see armed professionals get so excited over them.

User Tag List