Page 179 of 346 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 3454

Thread: *THE* Gen 5 Glock thread: First Impressions, Reviews and Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    There was no flaking where the trigger bar rubs on the slide stop, and there is plenty of clearance there.

I lubed that spot after the trigger got bad before and after the plating and it made no difference.

I always run a pistol pretty hard as I train for about an hour and put 3-400 rounds down range. The last 2K rounds I put through those 19s was basically trouble shooting and irritating. I primarily carry a 43, the 19 was mostly a range/match gun that I could carry and had training carryover with my carry.

No clue then. I will keep an eye out and see if I can induce this issue at some point, but so far I have no complaints about the 5.

TXPO
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

I spoke to HolsterOps today, and all the 7TS Glock holsters in their inventory are Gen 5 compatible.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

DP Pro on my G5 34 went TU today — wandering zero. I have lost track of how many I have broken. RMS Shield arrives tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    DP Pro on my G5 34 went TU today — wandering zero. I have lost track of how many I have broken. RMS Shield arrives tomorrow.
    Have tried the RMR Gen 2?

I was think about picking one up for my Gen 5 34.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GJM I am astonished at the amount of DP Pros you have gone through. I would think they would have figured it out by now. Great RMR qualities except reliability.

I had to turn my DP Pro on a number of times during a class over the weekend. Good luck on the Shield, it didn't do to well when Aaron Cowan tested it, but he is a little hard on things.

Quote Originally Posted by TCFD273 View Post
    Have tried the RMR Gen 2?

I was think about picking one up for my Gen 5 34.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don’t think the RMR is a good gaming optic, as the display is rather small, curved and tinted compared to the DP Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    GJM I am astonished at the amount of DP Pros you have gone through. I would think they would have figured it out by now. Great RMR qualities except reliability.
    I am also astonished, and it is the reason I have nine, so I can keep my wife and I with primary and spares.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    I had to turn my DP Pro on a number of times during a class over the weekend. Good luck on the Shield, it didn't do to well when Aaron Cowan tested it, but he is a little hard on things.
    Other fiends have gone to turning it off after every stage, and on at make ready. I think the accelerometers are failing across the fleet of them. I don’t plan on using it as a hammer, but I will not baby it.

Hi guys,

The Danish Army is testing a 17 Gen 5 with front serrations (among other candidates):

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...stol-2019-one/

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Hi guys,

The Danish Army is testing a 17 Gen 5 with front serrations (among other candidates):

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...stol-2019-one/
    Would be a superb replacement for the Neuhausen M49 currently in Danish service.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TYR View Post
    Would be a superb replacement for the Neuhausen M49 currently in Danish service.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Indeed ! All northern european countries use the 17, it would be quite logical.

User Tag List