Page 206 of 346 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3454

Thread: *THE* Gen 5 Glock thread: First Impressions, Reviews and Thoughts

I really want a Gen 5 model 21. Any idea if they are in the pipeline yet?

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    So without searching through the 2,000+ posts, How is the 17.5 been overall and how does it compare with the 19X? I just might be buying a 17.5 at a non-Calguns price
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    I also really liked the cutout in the front of the Gen 5 since my fingers are long enough to wrap completely around, but it definitely was sharp in a few spots. Kent from Polymer Refined beveled the edges a bit so now I don't notice it is there unless I need to strip a mag.
    Can you take a pic that shows the beveling around the cut out?

Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    Can you take a pic that shows the beveling around the cut out?
    Here is one Kent sent me before he shipped it back to me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Put another 200ish rounds through the Gen 5 today.

Took 1st place in production and 2 place overall out of 56 shooters, behind a local GM who was shooting Standard.

Gen 5 worked great. I had a couple of mikes and bobbles, but this was a very tough match, and it ate our lunch. I’m shooting the Gen 5 so well right now I am toying with the idea of keeping it bone stock (I was going to replace the sights) in my quest to make Master this season, just to prove the gun can hang with the CZ’s and Tanfoglio’s.

"Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

You make it look easy, nice shooting. Looks like a lot of fun stages to run through. That's what I expect myself to do and then when I go check my targets, misses all around. lol.

Does everyone have to get different sights, I have been playing with my T-CAPS taken off a gen 4. 10yds and in they are good to go with "range" ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve m View Post
    Does everyone have to get different sights, I have been playing with my T-CAPS taken off a gen 4. 10yds and in they are good to go with "range" ammo.

My usual Trijicon HD's (GL101Y or GL101Y-RY) resulted in a high POI on my 26.5. Ameriglo Agent sights fixed that right up

I put my foot in the Gen 5 water today and ordered a G19.5 with the Ameriglo Bolds.
    If it's as good as my G19.4 I'll be happy. If it's better I'll really be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by hubcap View Post
    I put my foot in the Gen 5 water today and ordered a G19.5 with the Ameriglo Bolds.
    If it's as good as my G19.4 I'll be happy. If it's better I'll really be happy.
    Prepare to be really happy.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List