Page 305 of 346 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3454

Thread: *THE* Gen 5 Glock thread: First Impressions, Reviews and Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by STI View Post
    Who are we buying 5lb striker springs from?
    Wolff

https://www.gunsprings.com/GLOCK%20®...ID5/dID116#131
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Yup Wolff.

I ordered the Lone Wolf channel liner and striker spacer directly from LW.

I ordered a liner remover and install tool from the Glockstore today but got an out of stock email once I ordered. They seem to be backordered everywhere from different manufacturers.

Check out this video. I have a theory that a 5lb striker spring is just as reliable as a 5.5lb spring if you can get rid of the friction between the striker and liner.

Link to a video where Ben Stoeger discusses his Gen 5 CO Glock:

https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/286563-ben-stoeger/

I watched where Ben talked about the G34. He was saying they are harder to shoot well because the triggers stink.

Quote Originally Posted by pew_pew View Post
    I watched where Ben talked about the G34. He was saying they are harder to shoot well because the triggers stink.
    Was that before or after he finished first overall in all divisions, shooting that stinky Glock trigger and a SRO in CO, at the Great Plains match.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Was that before or after he finished first overall in all divisions, shooting that stinky Glock trigger and a SRO in CO, at the Great Plains match.
    Don’t get mad at me. I’m just stating what he said in the podcast. He also mentioned that he likes shooting the Glock because it makes a point. I’m assuming the point being that the gun doesn’t matter all that much.

Matt said the same about the p10f. That the S2 is so much better to shoot and he hasn’t even touched it in a year because it’ll make him want to shoot it again. Guessing CZ is paying him a lot to stick with the p10.

Quote Originally Posted by pew_pew View Post
    Don’t get mad at me. I’m just stating what he said in the podcast. He also mentioned that he likes shooting the Glock because it makes a point. I’m assuming the point being that the gun doesn’t matter all that much.

Matt said the same about the p10f. That the S2 is so much better to shoot and he hasn’t even touched it in a year because it’ll make him want to shoot it again. Guessing CZ is paying him a lot to stick with the p10.
    I wasn’t mad at all. Let’s face it, you don’t shoot a Glock because of the trigger. Whenever I go back to a Glock, I have to hold my nose with the trigger, but it does surprisingly well despite it.

The ultimate irony would be if Ben ends up on Team Glock.

I wasn’t mad at all. Let’s face it, you don’t shoot a Glock because of the trigger. Whenever I go back to a Glock, I have to hold my nose with the trigger, but it does surprisingly well despite it.

That would be pretty funny considering the things that used to go on over at Doodie. I shoot nothing but Glock at this point and I don’t think the triggers are a hindrance. I’m not a GM though either.

What is amazing, is for the match Ben shot 210 Alphas, 16 Charlies and no Deltas or Mikes.

I try to avoid shooting anything else because once I do, I think “Why can’t Glock put a better trigger on their guns?” What I do find is that if I can shoot a Glock reasonably well, everything else seems easy to adjust to.

Yeah, seeing Stoeger end up on Team Glock would be surreal.

User Tag List