Page 159 of 346 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 3454

Thread: *THE* Gen 5 Glock thread: First Impressions, Reviews and Thoughts

Pierce also makes a +0 pinky extension as well.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Pierce also makes a +0 pinky extension as well.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy
    I like the Pierce +0 extensions from my limited practice with them so far. I notice a difference between the 2.5 finger grip I can get with the flush fit mags and the full 3 finger grip I can get with the extensions. They also don’t impact concealment form me on the belt. If I’m carrying the G26 in a belt holster, the mag in the gun will have a Pierce extension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

No slide cut out in the Gen 5 34:

Last edited by Amp; 01-25-2018 at 04:25 PM.

I had zero interest in getting a gen 5 19 when I heard they were coming out with them. And after my first handling of one I was sure I would not replace my gen 4 19
    with a gen 5 19. Fast forward couple of months and I handle another gen 5 19 and the trigger felt really good compared to the first gen 5 19. So today I bought the gen 5 19 that I like the trigger on and headed to the range. I put 400 rounds through it and the fist think I noticed was i was about as accurate with it as I was with my ppq which for me is pretty good. I had zero stoppage and the brass ejected very well. The trigger is smooth and the flare mag well gives my strong hand a better grip than my gen 4. I like leaving my carry gun stock except for the sights and this gun will be perfect for that and I shoot it well.

Quote Originally Posted by secondstoryguy View Post
    Does anyone know if they are gonna do a Gen 5 34 without the MOS? I've Googled and I'm not showing any info....
    Negative.

Quote Originally Posted by wtturn View Post
    Negative.
    So the word on the street is they aren’t gonna do one?

In an earlier video, Shane Coley mentioned the MOS version will be the only option. I don't take that as it will never happen because demand for it could change things, but it doesn't seem planned at this point.

This is what a little birdie from Smyrna told me.

I got to the range with my Gen5 26 today. It ran perfect, no funky ejection or anything. I didn't shoot it well like I thought I would. I had fliers trying to slow fire for accuracy, but pairs, failures, transitions, all seemed very close to the 19 I usually shoot. I didn't have a shot timer. The stock sights are drive the dot at 25 with 147 HST.
    Last edited by M2CattleCo; 01-26-2018 at 05:01 PM.

I picked up the new G5 34 today. Didn’t have time to mount the DP Pro, smooth the edge inside the magwell, switch the mag release or install the grip plug. The trigger was a very good carry trigger out of the box. I did switch the 5.5 striker spring for a 5.0. My wife and I shot it intermittently during our practice today. It shot well, ejected the PMC 115 we were using nicely, and was generally pleasant to shoot, or at least as pleasant as could be expected with the OEM plastic sights. Comparing it to my shot in G4 34 MOS with Vanek trigger and 5.0 striker spring, it scales a pound heavier in trigger pull weight. I need to get the dot on and do some more comparing, but I may try a Vanek G5 trigger as this is a CO pistol, and a pound is a pound. For carry, I would use the trigger stock out of the box.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List