Page 256 of 346 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 3454

Thread: *THE* Gen 5 Glock thread: First Impressions, Reviews and Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by ASH556 View Post
    @JHC what sights are you using on that 19X? Thanks in advance!
    Heh heh heh

The too thick for precision Trijicon HD. .245 tall front sight. Yellow/green.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Heh heh heh

That's damn impressive!

Heh heh heh

I had to come back to this. What's your secret for a group like that at 50 yards with those sights? I would think they'd totally obscure that head box. And they are the original HD right, not the newer thinner HDR or whatever it's called?

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    I had to come back to this. What's your secret for a group like that at 50 yards with those sights? I would think they'd totally obscure that head box. And they are the original HD right, not the newer thinner HDR or whatever it's called?
    Standard HD
    The headbox balanced on the post, centered on the post.
    Other hits in head from other attempts

Mostly it's getting good presses right. Not sights.

Don't ask me for 10 😂
    Last edited by JHC; 01-08-2019 at 06:49 PM.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

What non boutique defense ammo are people getting best 25yd and up accuracy with? I keep shooting 147 HST and I wonder if I should broaden my horizons.

Quote Originally Posted by STI View Post
    What non boutique defense ammo are people getting best 25yd and up accuracy with? I keep shooting 147 HST and I wonder if I should broaden my horizons.
    My tastes run Fiocchi or S&B 115 from sgammo.com. Not defense loads obviously
    Last edited by JHC; 01-08-2019 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by STI View Post
    I find the 147 HST most accurate with the smaller 9’s and Gold Dot 124gr +p the most accurate with Glock 19 and up.

Of all the surveys I’ve done critical duty has had the most first place finishes. Runner up 9BP, tertiary to the old Ranger 127+P+.
    Ignore Alien Orders

A guy at work told me today that he was recently told by a Glock rep that all Gen 5 models will soon start shipping without the cutout. He’s on a list with the local blue label dealer to get the first couple that come in.

Hammertime
    My tastes run Fiocchi or S&B 115 from sgammo.com. Not defense loads obviously
    Both those are shooting amazingly for me and they are cheap.

User Tag List