Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RFI: Custom Caps, fitted or otherwise best quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    We use a local lady who does embroidery out of her house. She has done logos for most of the units in our city. She does hats. She'll order them or you can take her one you've purchased. The only drawback for you is she's in AZ. If you're interested I can PM her phone number.
    Appreciate the info I will try to source a local place to do what I want before looking out of state.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

VDM - For what it's worth, I ordered one of these Condor tactical caps:

Condor Tactical Cap (Tan, One Size Fits All) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001R4VVR4..._Qd7Nzb952DKVR

It has no top button, a plain mesh fabric and a subdued look. There are three patch locations; front, back and side.

The reason I mention is that I saw an embroidered version of this cap at a gun range outside of San Antonio. They'd done the gun range logo in place of the front Velcro. It looked nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    VDM - For what it's worth, I ordered one of these Condor tactical caps:

Condor Tactical Cap (Tan, One Size Fits All) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001R4VVR4..._Qd7Nzb952DKVR

It has no top button, a plain mesh fabric and a subdued look. There are three patch locations; front, back and side.

The reason I mention is that I saw an embroidered version of this cap at a gun range outside of San Antonio. They'd done the gun range logo in place of the front Velcro. It looked nice.
    Thanks, I've seen them locally the quality isn't what I am looking for and anything with Velcro on it is a no go
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Ended up ordering a blackriflecoffee trucker cap with "coffee or die" on it, and one of their murdered out coffee whole beans. It best not suck but I'll report back either way.

There is a local place that a full custom shop for shirts and caps, I'm going to go by this week and see what the deal is. Hopefully they can come through for what I want and if they do I'll also check in a PF exclusive cap. Just have to get the logo flushed out @Tom_Jones
    VDMSR.com

User Tag List