Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorist Attack in _____________

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Honestly, how many times has this MO been utilized already? If I were a public safety official, I'd be lying awake at night thinking of all the places we don't have vehicle barriers.
    Had a customer a while back that we made stainless bollards for.... really nice-looking... Maybe I should start a web site..

harambollards.com
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Had a customer a while back that we made stainless bollards for.... really nice-looking... Maybe I should start a web site..

harambollards.com
    Nice.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Ed Calderon's instagram feed has unedited video of the immediate aftermath. Not safe for work or kids; pretty F'd up. Head on a swivel when out and about, folks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX50d5xA...y=edsmanifesto

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Had a customer a while back that we made stainless bollards for.... really nice-looking...
    Dude, if I was in your line of work, I'd seriously start marketing that shit with an anti-terror spin. Casualties from these attacks are easily in the hundreds at this point.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    "Hey politicians, these magical posts will make your populace safer while also respecting their human rights!"

Attachment 19119

Europe either needs pragmatic solutions to these urgent problems, or they'll get all genocidey.
    Those are sexist. Why do we have to keep pushing this attitude that only giant penises can stop terrorism??

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Ed Calderon's instagram feed has unedited video of the immediate aftermath. Not safe for work or kids; pretty F'd up. Head on a swivel when out and about, folks.

There was no barrier between the street and the sidewalk that I could see in that video. None. A child could have ID'd that as a potential target.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Those are sexist. Why do we have to keep pushing this attitude that only giant penises can stop terrorism??
    Only multiple sets of brass balls will stop terrorists. Unfortunately, in many countries and even parts of ours, they seem to be in short supply.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post

I've seen some of them and a few others I was sent which were a little bit more graphic.

Let me say that once you see, in person, a child's lifeless body, every time you see another one you instantly remember the previous times.

Unacceptable, but reality has a way with these types of things.

How about we, as a world, name the real threat which is hell-bent on killing everyone who doesn't bow to it's influence. These videos really put the bullshit political things we are dealing with here into perspective, doesn't it?

Fuck, I hate terrorists.
    Last edited by voodoo_man; 08-17-2017 at 07:10 PM.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    #dicksoutforharambolls

Quote Originally Posted by TiroFijo View Post
    Let's buy flowers for the dead, promise emphatically that we will not yield to terrorism, racism, hate or violence, and continue our lives like nothing happened... again.
    They say that, but they mean 'We will yield to terrorism'. Look what's happened in Australia:

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-...97c7cac2b25de4

Apparently terrorism works. :-(

User Tag List