Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorist Attack in _____________

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Don't forget the changing of the FB pic to The Spanish flag and #SoyBarcelona .
    This is so depressingly true.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    I'm sure the media will twist it into a KKK member on vacation an excuse for more gun control..
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    FIFY
    CNN is asking the burning question, "Is this a Charlotesville Copycat?"
    Because no one ever did this before.
    And Morrocans always emulate neo-Nazis...
    But his motivations are unclear.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Honestly, how many times has this MO been utilized already? If I were a public safety official, I'd be lying awake at night thinking of all the places we don't have vehicle barriers.

There seems to be a reluctance to simply acknowledge the problem. A simple, pragmatic assessment of the reality of your situation. Voila. Safer populace with civil rights respected.
    Last edited by Chance; 08-17-2017 at 02:59 PM.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    And Morrocans always emulate neo-Nazis...

It's not that far from reality. Don't forget the history between the Nazis and Muslims.

It’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion,” Hitler complained to his pet architect Albert Speer. “Why did it have to be Christianity, with its meekness and flabbiness?” Islam was a Männerreligion—a “religion of men”—and hygienic too. The “soldiers of Islam” received a warrior’s heaven, “a real earthly paradise” with “houris” and “wine flowing.” This, Hitler argued, was much more suited to the “Germanic temperament” than the “Jewish filth and priestly twaddle” of Christianity.
    From this article, quoting another article from WSJ:
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2015/01...cist-alliance/
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

At least 13 dead, 80 injured, 15 of them very seriously...

It is amazing how much damage can be made in an evironment like this with a simple van

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Honestly, how many times has this MO been utilized already? If I were a public safety official, I'd be lying awake at night thinking of all the places we don't have vehicle barriers.

There seems to be a reluctance to simply acknowledge the problem. A simple, pragmatic assessment of the reality of your situation. Voila. Safer populace with civil rights respected.
    Almost no one who has the pull to do something about it gives a shit.

At this point I honestly don't care about these attacks as they've become common and accepted. As long as anyone trying them in my small city gets a bullet in the head IDGAF anymore.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Site Supporter

Terrorist Attack in _____________

Odd twist to previous ttp: hostage taking.

Previously it was stabbing or shootings after the vehicle is immobilized, and having a bomb on board/armoring the vehicle to use as a fallback post shooting/try to blow up as many first responders as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jeep45238; 08-17-2017 at 03:22 PM.

Falangists or Neo-Francoists at work? The Spanish Alt-Right?

"Hey politicians, these magical posts will make your populace safer while also respecting their human rights!"

Name:  smb.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  20.3 KB

Europe either needs pragmatic solutions to these urgent problems, or they'll get all genocidey.

The Nazis did have some history with Spain which was more or less the opening act for WWII.

Name:  35523024_110452.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  54.3 KB
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

User Tag List