Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Founding Fathers are next after the Confederate monuments

The Founding Fathers are next after the Confederate monuments

#RESIST

You destroy a nation by destroying its culture, memory of its history, and families.

Tin foil hat stuff ?

Not if you've read Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, and Saul Alinsky.
    Last edited by SamAdams; 08-15-2017 at 08:17 PM.

I'll be in Gettysburg very soon for a mini vacation and some sight seeing and tours. If I see anyone attempting to do anything to any of the monuments, well, I'll probably be needing a lawyer. I will say it right now... that shit will not fly if i'm there.

On a related note, I need to research more about on body bicycle carry options, while in full spandex.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

@hufnagel - I'm not worried about guys like us. The concern is for young people who've been brainwashed in schools & universities and in front of the t.v. since they were tykes.

Saw Trump take a few questions on this after his infrastructure comments.

He was spot on, in my opinion, calling out violent, racist assholes no matter what banner or ideology they hide behind.

Site Supporter
    Op ed piece in a flaming liberal rag=full blown communism coming to your town? I have my doubts.

Also, not to put too fine a point on it, but Confederate monuments are monuments to enemies. I very much doubt we have public monuments to King George, Hitler, or...as the case may be...Joseph Stalin.

They lost the war. They didn't build this nation like the founding fathers. They were indeed Americans. They were also enemy combatants. It was generous of the United States of America to allow any monument to be built to a warrior for the CSA....a long failed attempt at state sovereignty which didn't succeed.

Maybe I'm just too much of a Yankee but I don't see the problem with tearing down Ol Stonewall's pigeon pulpit.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    I'll be in Gettysburg very soon for a mini vacation and some sight seeing and tours. If I see anyone attempting to do anything to any of the monuments, well, I'll probably be needing a lawyer. I will say it right now... that shit will not fly if i'm there.

On a related note, I need to research more about on body bicycle carry options, while in full spandex.
    What are you implying?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Saw Trump take a few questions on this after his infrastructure comments.

He was spot on, in my opinion, calling out violent, racist assholes no matter what banner or ideology they hide behind.
    The issue is how long it took him to do so, when he is so quick on the twitter trigger etc regarding such important issues such as facelifts and...

Quote Originally Posted by Permethrin View Post
    The issue is how long it took him to do so, when he is so quick on the twitter trigger etc regarding such important issues such as facelifts and...
    I don't have a problem with him calling out violent racist assholes, no matter when or where.

Black violent racist assholes, AntiFa violent racist assholes, White Supremacist violent racist assholes; any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Permethrin View Post
    What are you implying?
    That traditional holsters don't work well with spandex biking shorts.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

User Tag List