www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Ditto on wanting grey!
    And now we have them
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta Dawg View Post
    While you're looking, could there be any chance of some for the 92 Compact?
    I’d 2nd the wish for a Compact pair.

I ordered a black pair over the weekend for my 92A1 and they arrived yesterday. Man, those really make the grip feel nice! I have a couple of sets of Wilson Ultra Thins, but the more narrow upper edge of these grips is a significant improvement for me. As a lefty, I had to work down the upper rear of the right hand Wilson grip as it was chewing into the inside of my thumb, but these don't have that issue. I will be ordering more of these.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    OK, we now have the VZ grips in Grey.

https://www.langdontactical.com/stor...6_-_Gray_.html
    So not to burden you with too many colors, but have you considered selling them in Black Cherry? I have a set of standard-sized Beretta grips in that shade and everyone says they look very nice against the fairly high gloss black finish of the pistol. But your grips work much better for me than the standard ones (I really like both how slim they are and the high checkering).

I put these on my CenTac and I love them. Order shipped the same day I placed it.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    So not to burden you with too many colors, but have you considered selling them in Black Cherry? I have a set of standard-sized Beretta grips in that shade and everyone says they look very nice against the fairly high gloss black finish of the pistol. But your grips work much better for me than the standard ones (I really like both how slim they are and the high checkering).
    if you decide to sell those black cherry grips, i'd be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by DAB View Post
    if you decide to sell those black cherry grips, i'd be interested.
    Thanks. I appreciate the interest, but right now I'm using them as BBQ-gun grips. They really look nice against the glossy finish of a Brig Tac. I then switch for Langdon black grips when I want to shoot it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    I would consider it, but I am not sure how well they would sell. I also think that color looks great on the 92, kind of old school, like me
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    I would consider it, but I am not sure how well they would sell. I also think that color looks great on the 92, kind of old school, like me
    I'm hoping that others will chime in for the Black Cherry. It is very much an old school look, but when I've brought a 92 with my existing (too fat) Black Cherry grips to the range, even the young range officers want to take a look at it. The 92's are already photogenic,and the Black Cherry makes them look even better

User Tag List