Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New (Glock) Model Launch Party

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    Is it too much to ask for front cocking serrations standard? Jeeze...if I could get a G5 17/19 with the Ameriglo's and FCS I'd probably snag one of each. Maybe two of each...
    Good christ I hope not. Those that want them added can do so, but those that don't want them are hosed if they start adding that nonsense to factory guns.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Good christ I hope not. Those that want them added can do so, but those that don't want them are hosed if they start adding that nonsense to factory guns.
    Amen!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    I didn't see an announcement on their website. I just know the three locations will have an event. I may drop by there this weekend to see if anything is posted.
    I can't imagine it being packed but who knows- it could be like the Beatles invasion again.
    Did you have to pay $10 to register?
    I found a link for a "Glock package" for $10... now I can't find it again.. Argh!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Any word on when the G34 Gen 5 will come out? Or if the less common models like the G40, G41, etc will become Gen 5's?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Did you have to pay $10 to register?
    I found a link for a "Glock package" for $10... now I can't find it again.. Argh!
    Try this- http://www.shootsmart.com/GLOCK/
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    And they say nothing good ever goes on after midnight.

Tupperware party! I'm so in...

Now that's marketing. A 50's scene with ladies strapping empty holsters. They pass around the see through Tupperware with a Glock inside. New retro...
    What you do right before you know you're going to be in a use of force incident, often determines the outcome of that use of force.

User Tag List