Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: P320 "Voluntary Upgrade" (It's a recall. Send in your gun and get it fixed. DO IT!)

Quote Originally Posted by Dismas316 View Post
    After a while if the website not working and having to go to internet explorer to fill in the info, got mine set for return. They did say it may take a while before they send you the email for the return label. Also glad to see they're covering all the cost. I'll be interested to see the changes. Now need to see what if GG and apex will do regarding their triggers and if I'll still be able to use them once the upgrades are complete.
    Apex is buying them back if purchased within 30 days or allowing you to return for credit toward other Apex gear.

Took me maybe 5 minutes to get all 3 of ours registered last night, including time to get them out of the safe.

Not thrilled about the wait, but it being free helps, as does reflecting that they have somewhere on the order of half a million of these things to work on.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Registered one of mine no problem. The other was purchased via the L/E program. The L/E gun couldn't be registered. They stand a program for L/E guns will be coming in the near future.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    Apex is buying them back if purchased within 30 days or allowing you to return for credit toward other Apex gear.
    unfortunately mine was purchased some time ago so can't return for refund, will have to settle for a credit I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Dismas316 View Post
    unfortunately mine was purchased some time ago so can't return for refund, will have to settle for a credit I guess.
    Personally, I think Apex is being really cool in allowing people to settle for store credit. Other similar companies would likely respond w/ "Sig's fault" and leave you with worthless parts.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    Personally, I think Apex is being really cool in allowing people to settle for store credit. Other similar companies would likely respond w/ "Sig's fault" and leave you with worthless parts.
    Agreed. I'm sure over time the'll develop another flat face trigger but it may take a while. I also have a Gray guns trigger as well and they just emailed me that they are also working on a new trigger that's compatible with the upgrade. So the waiting begins.

Quote Originally Posted by DAB View Post
    Rates another big fat "meh" on the Credibility Fail Scale.

He's probably sitting in his office with his fingers in his ears, chanting "LA LA LA LA LA!"

Got my P320's registered. Until then its Ninja Stars!

Quote Originally Posted by Oukaapie View Post
    Got my P320's registered. Until then its Ninja Stars!
    Need to borrow a shooting iron? Or do you have a sufficient quantity of pokey-stabby things to tide you over?

User Tag List