Thread: Coeur d'Alene ID: RFI

Coeur d'Alene ID: RFI

We are going to be visiting Coeur from 21-28 August, staying at Blackwell Island RV Park.

I was wondering if we had any p-f members in Coeur with any tips, must sees or local info.

In particular, there is a local USPSA match in Mica WA on Sunday 27 Aug, that I would be interested in shooting. I looked at the drive, and it looks doable at about 45 minutes, according to Google. But if anyone knows anyone at the local club that can connect me up for more info, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Rich
    Last edited by RJ; 08-14-2017 at 08:01 PM.

CDA is a beautiful place. My wife and I are trying to move up there in the next couple years. Downtown CDA is nice, a close friend owns a restaurant on E. Lakeside. For me as a Ca resident, I like looking at all the sporting goods stores at stuff I can't have. Downtown Sandpoint is really nice, Spirit lake, Bayview on the southern tip of Lake Pend Oreille is cool for historic purposeshttp://www.navsea.navy.mil/Home/Warfare-Centers/NSWC-Carderock/Who-We-Are/Bayview-Idaho/. To the east of CDA is Lake Fernan, if you go passed it, there is a shooting range also it goes up into National Forest. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

PM inbound

I was just through CDA with my daughter driving back from Alaska. I stayed with my old K9 Lieutenant. It's beautiful. I don't have much to tell you other than the "nickel" tour I got. Downtown by the lake has lots of restaurants and bars. We ate at Crickets. It was pretty good.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

If you like coffee, go to Java on Sherman and get a Bowl of Soul... With whipped cream (which they whip almost to butter).

User Tag List