Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical LTT Beretta 92 Grips

I just got my LTT grips in the mail today for the Beretta / Wilson 92G Compact. While I haven't shot the gun yet, the grips do feel much better in the hand than the ones that came on it. Also, it feels less abrasive against the skin AIWB, while not loosing any grippy-ness. I am very pleased with them, and I can't wait to put some rounds through it.

One issue I did have is, the grips as is don't work with the extended mag button (which comes stock on the Wilson version of the 92G Compact). They fit, but don't plan on releasing the magazine. Nothing a slight amount of Dremel work couldn't cure. Regardless, I'm very pleased with my purchase

@LangdonTactical - any plans for a LTT version of the VZ palm swell grips?

Last edited by JSGlock34; 01-20-2019 at 04:44 PM.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post

Not sure what the palm swell version is??
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post

Those are the grips we well, minus the LTT logo and the checkering does not go as high on these as it does on my grips.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Those are the grips we well, minus the LTT logo and the checkering does not go as high on these as it does on my grips.
    My mistake! Looking at my LTT grips now compared to some other VZ grips, I can see the palm swell towards the bottom of the grip. Nicely done.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Are O-rings mandatory on these? I got a 92Compact set that showed up today. Can I use my stock star lock washers or are the O-Rings much better in this regard?

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    I like these grips, but wish they didn’t need clearancing if you use the beretta steel extended mag release and reverse the release for left hand use. Gonna have to borrow a dremel I guess - it happened on my first Elite (mag dropped free with the mag release in right handed mode, but wouldn’t when reversed) and again on the set I just tried to install on my old FS which now has the same release button as the Elite.
    Last edited by Medusa; 07-11-2019 at 01:14 AM.

FWIW, I had no issues whatsoever with the LTT grips and my Wilson Combat Round Extended and Checkered magazine release.

Best, Jon

Quote Originally Posted by azerious View Post
    Are O-rings mandatory on these? I got a 92Compact set that showed up today. Can I use my stock star lock washers or are the O-Rings much better in this regard?
    Use the O rings. G10 has no real give for the screws to sink into.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

As recommended by High Power aficionado Ken Reed on the highpowercollectors.com board. these red fiber insulating washers for electronics seem to work quite well, hopefully without the deterioration that seems to occur with rubber-based O-ring type washers: Uxcell 100Pcs 3 x 6 x 0.5mm Fiber Motherboard Insulating Washers Red, available from Amazon, currently available for $2.66, with free shipping (but a bit slow-apparently they're made in China, transshipped to a distributor in the Philippines, and then sent by regular post to the buyer).

Best, Jon
    Last edited by JonInWA; 07-14-2019 at 08:43 AM.

User Tag List