Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical LTT Beretta 92 Grips

Langdon Tactical LTT Beretta 92 Grips

My LTT grips came in the mail today. The overall thinkness, as expected, feels the same as the Wilson Ultra-Thin grips on my other pistol. The LTT grips have more texture and the texture is a bit coarser/grippier than the Wilson texture. I like the fact that they are black with no medallion and less expensive. I used some small O-Rings (1/8" ID, 1/4" OD, 1/16" thick) to lock the grip screws. These are my favorite 92 grips so far. Thanks Ernest.

Are there any plans to make LTT grips for a 92 Compact?

http://www.langdontactical.com/Products.html

Here's some photos:

Name:  IMG_3241.jpg
Views: 4456
Size:  38.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_3237.jpg
Views: 9256
Size:  73.5 KBName:  IMG_3239.jpg
Views: 6005
Size:  74.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_3242.jpg
Views: 4411
Size:  71.6 KB
    Last edited by KG; 08-14-2017 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Added O-Ring dimensions

Site Supporter
    Hmmm, these may be something I have been looking for. Do they use the stock grip screws or do you need ones specifically for the thinner grips?
    Polite Professional

Quote Originally Posted by PD Sgt. View Post
    Hmmm, these may be something I have been looking for. Do they use the stock grip screws or do you need ones specifically for the thinner grips?
    The stock grips screws work fine. The grips are slightly thicker where the screw heads are.

Site Supporter
    Thank you. I love my Brig Tac but have always felt the grip to be just a shade wider than I really like.
    Last edited by PD Sgt.; 08-14-2017 at 07:10 PM.
    Polite Professional

Need to order some on payday.

Site Supporter
    I haven't tried these yet but like how the checkering extends above the top grip screw. I've wished my VZ's checkering likewise extended higher.

Got mine today, two sets. Only a tiny bit of dry work so far but I'm liking what I'm seeing. Same profile as Wilson but noticeably less money

Got mine today. Always hated the 92 grip....until today. Makes it a totally new gun for me.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Mine were scheduled to arrive today, but usps dicked me. They should be here by weeks end though and I'm excited. If they're all I'm hoping for then I'll order another set for my brig tac.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Got mine today. Always hated the 92 grip....until today. Makes it a totally new gun for me.

I somehow doubt this. Unless im confusing you with another user who loves Berettas around here. I honestly could be.

I've held standard grips on nonradius backstrap, and I've held ultra-thins on a radius backstrap (BrigTac). I really loved the Brig but dont know if it was because of the grips of radius. Im looking forward to getting the Langdon M9 to see how the grips feel on the M9 frame.

-Cory

User Tag List