Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Thoughts on considering a different platform

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Funny you say that.

Putting the criteria down helped me narrow my thinking on this. Yesterday, back in town briefly, I looked through my safe, and the pistols I had not previously considered, were a DA/SA match trigger USP FS and a P30L DA/SA, perfectly set up by a forum member, with an excellent trigger and the set of HD sights that escaped the factory without the rear being sharpened. After shooting both, the P30L met all my criteria. Funny thing, the grip is very similar to the PPQ.
    I actually am in the same boat. I picked up a P30l DA/SA last week and have been doing some pretty amazing things with it compared to my LEM guns. This may be my new carry piece. I'm really liking it.

What can be done to improve a P30 trigger? Minus sending it off to Bruce Gray or similar.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    What can be done to improve a P30 trigger? Minus sending it off to Bruce Gray or similar.
    Light firing pin block spring (209296), nickel-plated sear spring, and 12lb Wolff Hammer spring for the V3 P30s. Doesn't do anything for the reset, but cleans up the trigger a little bit (~8.5lb DA/~4.5lb SA).

User Tag List