Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I do enjoy Thunder Ranch

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    I was thinking that a faeces-book video might not play for a non-member, on this iPad, but it worked well enough.

Yes, revolving pistols are real guns. :-)

Too bad I never made it to Thunder Ranch during its Texas era, when it was a few hours' drive. (I would much rather drive, than fly, to firearms training.)
    They've been running a few classes in Jan/Feb at the old facility (Flagler Ranch) the last few years. I took the "HVD/Trauma Block" class there a few years ago. It was nice to be back down there even if the facility and activity isn't what it used to be. I love that part of the world ... in winter.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I want to drag my nephew to Thunder Ranch so he can be exposed to Clintisms. IF the shit I say makes his eyes pop out I can only imagine the world of good it would do him.

I sincerely hope James Damore ends up owning Google.
    The first morning lecture alone is worth the price of admission. The guy cracks me up every time.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

someone please come up with a google voice alternative.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

I like the integration with voice, text, and voicemail, along with being able to have multiple devices connected/ringing.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

User Tag List