Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I do enjoy Thunder Ranch

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    That is awesome!
    That is why I love his Youtube channel.

All Clint, all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Now Google Adsense thinks this thread has "no content" or "no valuable content":

[Clint Smith]Hey Google, fuck you.[/Clint Smith]

If anyone thinks Google (who owns YouTube) isn't trying to effect social change by demonetizing sites/content they don't like, well, you're wrong.
    Google couldn't recognize the value of Clint's knowledge dumps if he pistol whipped them with that Model 29.

I don't always agree with Clint, but I'm glad there is someone left who isn't afraid to say what he believes.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Now Google Adsense thinks this thread has "no content" or "no valuable content":

[Clint Smith]Hey Google, fuck you.[/Clint Smith]

If anyone thinks Google (who owns YouTube) isn't trying to effect social change by demonetizing sites/content they don't like, well, you're wrong.
    As an FYI, I am seeing an ad at the top of this page, currently. For Ameriglo (which has been my top hit for awhile now).

On my iPhone without adblock. On my laptop with PF Whitelisted, I also see an ad.
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 04-07-2018 at 02:04 PM.

I want to drag my nephew to Thunder Ranch so he can be exposed to Clintisms. IF the shit I say makes his eyes pop out I can only imagine the world of good it would do him.

I sincerely hope James Damore ends up owning Google.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

As my small contribution, I set my browser (FF) home page to DuckDuckGo instead of Google. Screw those guys.

I also believe my Facebook data has been scraped and sold off to the highest bidder, so my solution to that is just to log off, semi permanently. I figure the data’s gone, and there’d be no value in ‘closing’ the account.

Site Supporter
    The banner ads at the top of the page have nothing to do with Google. PF has started hosting and selling ad placements directly. As soon as I get a few more advertisers on board, I'll pull the plug on Adsense altogether.
    But how I am going to know where to get my "Asian Connection" or find "Mature Singles" or "Know what I am going wrong with my conceal carry."

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    As my small contribution, I set my browser (FF) home page to DuckDuckGo instead of Google. Screw those guys.

I also believe my Facebook data has been scraped and sold off to the highest bidder, so my solution to that is just to log off, semi permanently. I figure the data’s gone, and there’d be no value in ‘closing’ the account.
    If you suspend it, you basically become invisible. Your profile and all your posts ever are hidden. You still show up in your friends' friend lists, but that's all. Of course, if you ever log in, it all comes back. Which is why I haven't logged in in more than a year and a half.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    If you suspend it, you basically become invisible. Your profile and all your posts ever are hidden. You still show up in your friends' friend lists, but that's all. Of course, if you ever log in, it all comes back. Which is why I haven't logged in in more than a year and a half.
    Thanks, I didn’t know about that option.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I believe this is deactivating. I think @Rich_Jenkins is referring to logging out.

Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    I believe this is deactivating. I think @Rich_Jenkins is referring to logging out.
    Yeah, for me, just logging out.

I still communicate w my son on messenger, and I can’t get off my butt and text his phone lol. (I know Messenger is probably separate from bookface, but still)

User Tag List