Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: P320 and training classes

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    Just ask.
    You're right. I can over think things sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Is the P320 your only viable pistol for the training? If not, why would you want to take a pistol that has a known safety issue to a training class?

Not calling you out, seriously interested in why you'd even consider going to training with a P320 right now...
    Psalms, not sure if you're asking me or someone else. If me, I won't be taking a P320. I was asking regarding if someone else brought one.

Lol What about all the other pistols that have not been subjected to this so called test?If the instructor bans a pistol that has passed ALL current industry tests and then some get a refund.We have raised a nation of sissies.lol

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLG View Post
    Lol What about all the other pistols that have not been subjected to this so called test?If the instructor bans a pistol that has passed ALL current industry tests and then some get a refund.We have raised a nation of sissies.lol
    This is not a productive contribution. If not wanting my firearm to shoot my friends or family members if it gets dropped makes me a sissy, then I wear that label proudly. There is nothing masculine or rugged about excusing a potentially fatal safety error in a product.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Today I went to an LGS that has a range to squeeze a few off with the new CZ. Within 5 minutes I was ready to leave because apparently it was take-your-clumsy-grandma-shooting day and I didn't want any holes poked in me. On my way out, not only did I see that the shop was still selling 320s, but the range was actively renting them out to people. Novice shooters handling guns that go off when dropped; that's my queue.

Can you explain what's so manly about carrying a defective pistol?
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

This topic grows more and more entertaining as the days go on.

Maybe the other brands actually build non defective pistols. It is very clear the Sig knew awhile before this all came out.

Also this is your rationale for sissies? I would say that someone who is not man enough to admit they built junk is a "sissy" or someone who can not accept the fact that shit happens and carrying a pistol that could potentially pop one off for simply being dropped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's more than just one issue at play here. With all the aftermarket glock triggers and home gun smithing, I'm sure I've been on the line with people that had guns that were not completely drop safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you'll be the individual commuting to class in a Ford Pinto and shooting a Japanese Army Type 94.....

Best, Jon

User Tag List