Thread: My Shockwave

Site Supporter

My Shockwave

Two hours ago I returned from the lgs after receiving the call that my shockwave came. They let me unpack it--just like Christmas. After arriving home, I cycled the action to overcome stiffness, went outside, and ran shells through it to test feeding. All is well. Tomorrow I'll shoot it. The thing looks good and came without extra burrs, dings. or scratches. After all, its a Mossberg. For grins I almost wrote a paragraph about the Shockwave's fit and finish in my attempt at trolling. Boy, would I have got some flames. Actually, most makers have some minimum standards on appearance and how parts go together. So now I'm going to say it anyway. My Mossberg Shockwave has good fit and finish. If you'll let me say this, then I won't flame ass when somebody else says that his weapon looks cool. OK? My Shockwave, which has good fit and finish, looks cool. Sorry. I couldn't help myself so I said it all.

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Two hours ago I returned from the lgs after receiving the call that my shockwave came. They let me unpack it--just like Christmas. After arriving home, I cycled the action to overcome stiffness, went outside, and ran shells through it to test feeding. All is well. Tomorrow I'll shoot it. The thing looks good and came without extra burrs, dings. or scratches. After all, its a Mossberg. For grins I almost wrote a paragraph about the Shockwave's fit and finish in my attempt at trolling. Boy, would I have got some flames. Actually, most makers have some minimum standards on appearance and how parts go together. So now I'm going to say it anyway. My Mossberg Shockwave has good fit and finish. If you'll let me say this, then I won't flame ass when somebody else says that his weapon looks cool. OK? My Shockwave, which has good fit and finish, looks cool. Sorry. I couldn't help myself so I said it all.
    Looking forward to range report with pics.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

How you gonna come up in here talking about your new gun and not post pics, man? That's a cardinal sin. Especially with a gun that looks as badass as a Shockwave.

Site Supporter
    Big, I'm resisting tecnology as far as cameras are concerned. Years ago, my wife handed me her camera and asked me to take it where she bought it and ask the man to remove the film. Before I left on this trip, I could not figure out how to open it either. At the store, when I gave it to the man and asked him to take out the film, he opened the back, looked in, and said, "Hell fella, there ain't no film in it." So, I wouldn't have a camera after that even If hot women paid me to take pictures of their bare asses.

I'm debating leaving the house with the Shockwave because they won't be legal in Texas untill some date in September. There is one giant agency with officers here that give tickets to other cops when driving to work in uniform--like with no seat belt even. So what chance do I have getting caught with a high misdemeanor illegal weapon?
    Last edited by willie; 08-11-2017 at 11:09 PM.

What are you doing with a weapon that isn't even legal in your state in the first place and why are you admitting it online? And what is this "film" of which you speak?

Site Supporter
    Because the state thinks I'm a kid in my mama's basement. Film is that stuff found inside cameras. Somtimes you gotta look hard to find it.

I'm not sure what the fuck is actually being discussed, but I don't like the sound of it.

DO NOT post comments in support of criminal violence or other illegal activities, including illegal modifications of firearms.

willie, clarify your statements without euphemism.

User Tag List