Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite drink

Fruity mixed drinks, peaty as fuck scotch, and whiskey cocktails. I've only actually dug Scotch for just under 2 years now but Laphroaig is my jam. Once learning that my taste buds changed (age) the whiskey cocktails came next and I'm all over that now.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Gin and tonic. A decent gin- Plymouth is a favorite, but I'll also gladly accept any of good quality.
    Schweppes Tonic Water, of course. Plus the juice of half a lime, with a generous amount of oil from the peel.
    Perfect drink for a hot tropical afternoon.
    This is my favorite drink in good ole hot and humid Florida. I prefer Beefeaters gin in mine. 60% gin 40% Schweppes with fresh lime.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Fruity mixed drinks, peaty as fuck scotch, and whiskey cocktails. I've only actually dug Scotch for just under 2 years now but Laphroaig is my jam. Once learning that my taste buds changed (age) the whiskey cocktails came next and I'm all over that now.
    Old fashioned or a manhatten is my classy drink.

Or my get time warped drink

Milk shake.

Coffee. Juice.

Booze wise, almost nothing since having medical problems. I was blasting through a bottle of Bulleit about every 6 months before that. A cold beer when its really hot out is nice, but not something Ive gone out and bought in about 4 or 5 years.
    Last edited by Malamute; 08-11-2017 at 06:10 PM.

Tastes have changed and evolved but these were taken a few years ago when we were talking booze, cigars etc on bladeforums.com

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  90.0 KB

Name:  photo_01.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  60.1 KB

Name:  Scan_784.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  102.6 KB
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    ^^^ That Elijah Craig is very good.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Boys, be careful what you drink. I gave it up in 1974 after a 5 foot rooster started chasing me outside of Montgomery and on through Selma and finally stopped at the Mississippi line.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Boys, be careful what you drink. I gave it up in 1974 after a 5 foot rooster started chasing me outside of Montgomery and on through Selma and finally stopped at the Mississippi line.
    Never eat the worm!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post

"The boy, I say the boy's a lightweight. He said he was a chicken hawk and I politely and genteelly disagreed."
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Romanee-Conti Grand Cru

Full disclosure: never had it, can't afford it, but I just know it's my favorite!

User Tag List