Thread: Blue Label Glocks

Site Supporter

Blue Label Glocks

How many Blue Label Glocks can you purchase in a year? For some reason I think it is 2 per year.

I not only want to be legal in all my actions, but to also not abuse any discount I get because of my job. I'm not sure if it's even a legal issue or more of a Glock policy thing.

I have bought one this year and was planning on a second.
    Last edited by TheNewbie; 08-11-2017 at 12:36 AM.

Pretty sure it's in fact two.

It's not a legal issue just a Glock policy. It is capped at two per calendar year.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

Site Supporter
    I think the only issue I have heard from it was some idiot buying lots of them and selling them for profit. Obviously without an FFL to boot.

I'll be in Dallas tomorrow and was thinking about visiting GTs.

So when someone sales more than the limit they risk losing their ability to sale blue labeled Glocks? Basically Glock stops them from being an authorized dealer for blue labels?

Whatever the case I guess it will be one more Glock for me this year. However that will also help me save money I do not need to spend.
    Last edited by TheNewbie; 08-11-2017 at 01:34 AM.

I think Glock only allots a certain number of guns for the program and they maintain a fairly strict control over the disbursement of Blue Label guns.

I know when I placed my most recent order my dealer checked that I had only purchased one other under the program this calendar year.

They wouldn't want to lose their status as they service most all the local LE departments in this area despite it not being much of a moneymaker for them.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    I think the only issue I have heard from it was some idiot buying lots of them and selling them for profit. Obviously without an FFL to boot.

I'll be in Dallas tomorrow and was thinking about visiting GTs.

So when someone sales more than the limit they risk losing their ability to sale blue labeled Glocks? Basically Glock stops them from being an authorized dealer for blue labels?

Whatever the case I guess it will be one more Glock for me this year. However that will also help me save money I do not need to spend.

So what did you get?

The closest Blue Label dealer to me is in Columbus Ohio. They limit one model per calendar year.

https://us.glock.com/bluelabel

Eligible participants may purchase 2 weapons per calendar year and may order from a participating GLOCK Law Enforcement Distributor, Sub-Distributor, or directly from GLOCK, Inc
    The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

User Tag List