Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pocket holster

I use the Aholster as well. I use it for a G26 when I'm lounging around the house in a pair of shorts. On occasion I'll carry it out and about when my manner of dress precludes belt carry but those occasions are few and far between (weddings, funerals, etc). I like it a lot and what everyone has said about its minimum bulk and ease of use is true for me. I didn't grind off the front hook on mine. I just wrapped it in moleskin and so far I haven't damaged any pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I use the Aholster as well. I use it for a G26 when I'm lounging around the house in a pair of shorts. On occasion I'll carry it out and about when my manner of dress precludes belt carry but those occasions are few and far between (weddings, funerals, etc). I like it a lot and what everyone has said about its minimum bulk and ease of use is true for me. I didn't grind off the front hook on mine. I just wrapped it in moleskin and so far I haven't damaged any pockets.
    I'd love to try that with my G26 but I don't think the Trijicon HDs can be drawn from the pocket without snagging...and I doubt most of my pants would accommodate the 26 with much room to get a proper grip.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I can give a big endorsement for Pocket Concealment Systems. I have his Blackbird holster for my S&W 642 and love it.

I will try the Aholster at some point given the positive reviews here.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

I second Ryan Grizzle. I have several high quality holsters he made for me, two of them leather pocket holsters for my .32 Seecamp (one for left front pocket, one for right front pocket).

Pocket Shark with Victor Grippy Gun Band
    http://discretedefensesolutions.com/...ocket-holster/

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

I've been using the Tuff Pocket Roo for 7 years. I especially like the pocket for a speed strip.

Concur with the other posters on Mika and Aholster Backbone. I also like the Simply Rugged and the Safariland.
    Last edited by Willard; 08-11-2017 at 10:31 PM.

Another vote for the AHolster. I took side cuts and cut about a half inch off the front hook and then rounded it off. I also like Mika holsters.

Site Supporter
    I like the hook by the rear sight on the Aholster. That hook is what I usually use to separate the gun from the holster. I just don't like it sharp. It doesn't need to be ground off, but rounding of the top and wrapping it in Moleskin is a huge improvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

This is my aholster that I added the piece from. Superfly holster to then added the piece if leather to help break up the outline of the g43 it works great for me..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

User Tag List