Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Outstanding Customer Service

JM Custom Outstanding Customer Service

I just wanted to offer a public thank you to Tony for his outstanding customer service. I placed a quick ship order for an IWB 3 at the end of July. I received the order last week and typical of JM Custom the fit and finish was outstanding. I wore the holster everyday since and it is the most comfotable IWB holster I have tried. The only issue is the 25 degree cant and my body shape. Of course this is no fault of JM Custom, I ordered the 25 degree cant and that is what I got. Since I was within their warrenty window I gave them a call today and explained my issue. They said send it back and they would gladly replace it for a 10 degree version. I just wanted to offer a public thank you and say I will be a JM Custom customer for life. The true tragedy to all of this is I had to go back to my old holster and now it feels more uncomfortable than ever.. ugh.

Tony swapped out a holster for me recently as well. It was a super smooth process. Great products and great customer service.

Site Supporter
    Tony's customer service really is exceptional. Awhile back, I had a P2000 holster on order, and during the wait time, learned that P2000's also fit fine in P30 holsters. Since owning a P30 at some point seemed like a reasonable life goal, I decided it would make more sense to go ahead and get the more versatile holster now. So, I fire off an email to Tony, and he agrees to modify the order to a P30 holster. As luck would have it, my P2000 holster was already on its way out the door...so it shows up in the mailbox, and we eventually figure out that my email had come in just a little too late. Naturally he's willing to exchange it.

Now, the part that I find exceptional, is that his reaction was to send me a UPS call tag for it, until I stopped him and insisted on at least paying the return shipping. In other words, he was going to cover shipping both ways on something that wasn't even his mistake. I was impressed, to say the least.
    Last edited by Dave J; 08-09-2017 at 05:52 PM.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and the business!! I will pass this along to my wife who does a lot of the customer service/warranty work...and she puts up with me 24/7!!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Thank you, Tom!!

I get home and there is a package.

I cannot fathom what it might be and I opened it without looking to see who it's from.

I'm expecting a few items from an Amazon order and as I dump the contents I'm thinking, "it's like a holster or something" and, Lo and Behold it's MY AIWB with claw a d wedge for the CZ P10C.

Love ya, man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love ya back!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Mine fits like a glove. Need to order a wedge though.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

The only thing missing...

Alexa, hand me my Glock...er...Siri, draw my G19...grrrr...

I think the batteries must've run out...

Tony makes a great line of products even if their communication skills are lacking.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I pm'd Tony when I ordered my George last week but am going to praise him publicly. It came today. This thing is amazing! I would never have dreamed of packing my G19 under a fitted Tshirt with my previous holster. It would have looked like I had a brick under there. I had to wear baggy shirts and hope the wind didn't blow wrong. With the George, it completely disappears even under this tighter shirt.

And the comfort level is awesome. Well done - I'm glad I waited to get the right holster rather than trying several different ones. The high praises on this forum helped me make the right choice.

Thanks Tony. Keep it up.

Having my head up my ass I ordered an accessory that is not made for my holster. Tony graciously did not point out I needed a glass belly button to see where I was going. And worked with me on it. Awesome customer service and you make me the best holsters. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

User Tag List