Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Situational Awareness

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    My favorite monsters have always been the Mummy and the Frankenstein monster, and now I think of them as gay.
    You would not enjoy the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Danoobie View Post
    Ran into a similar situation at a Perkins Pancake House during the Sturgis Run
    a couple years ago. Hardcore bikers, yeah, but they were all just having
    pancakes and a good time. Probably 5,000,000$ worth of chrome in the
    parking lot in one place.
    Wasn't overly alarmed about it. Went in and had breakfast.
    I give a wide berth to the 3-piece patch guys under the "stupid people, stupid places" theorem, but otherwise when I see a group of Harley guys dressed as road pirates, this image comes to mind... Kinda like giving a speech and imagining your audience in their underwear.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    About large numbers of motorcycle riders and caution. Recently when driving on a 100 mile stretch on a 2 lane road, I noticed a long line of bike riders approaching from the rear. The road had been undergoing construction and had long distances of the no pass double yellow. It was raining. After slowing down so this bunch could pass, they never did when they could have. I figured that maybe they police officers out playing, and none wanted to risk a ticket from the Texas DPS. I came to a section where I could pull over and let them pass and did so. As they went buy, I thought I was correct about who they were. The last man hit a puddle of water, and his bike flipped. He slid along the pavement, and his pistol bounced along and off the pavement. I got out, picked and unloaded the weapon, and placed it back where I found it. Then I tended to the rider who was banged up but ok(?). After I determined he was not disoriented, I told him where his pistol was. He asked me to pick it up and give it to the guys now running toward us. Each person ran up with a first aid kit. Then I knew I was surrounded by a bunch of cops.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    You would not enjoy the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
    Or a bed and breakfast in Bozeman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Or a bed and breakfast in Bozeman.
    Say it ain't so!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

User Tag List