Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: You get to pick your duty weapon, which one ?

TheNewbie, we are not limited to what we can carry. Just have to have a Texas conceal carry license. There is a mix with guys in my unit. The guns I know of that are being carried are Glock 23, Glock 32, Shield 9, Shield 45, Glock 19, 1911 in 45, Steyr M40, Glock 26, Glock 34 and Taurus G2C.

As for my CZ P07 it has a CGW 18# hammer spring, CGW Reduced Power trigger return spring and CGW extended firing pin & spring. It has factory night sights which I really like as well.

Meh, I carry and am issued a G4 G17 with SF X300U in a Safariland ALS black, basketweave holster. The stock Trijicon night sights suck for my 50 year old eyes. I need to switch out to something with a bigger notch and more daylight around the front sight. I have a WC Beretta Vertec that I just got a duty holster for. I shoot it very well, just need to get mags and mag holder. I also have a Nighthawk Costa .45, I know it was a deal I couldn't resist. I also just purchased an STI Staccato-P 9mm cut for optics. I will stick with the G17 for now, until I get all the parts and bits assembled and decide whether I'm going to run the Beretta or one of the 1911s.

User Tag List