Thread: Red Hill Tactical Competition Class by Clay Klemm

Red Hill Tactical Competition Class by Clay Klemm

I am interested in attending this class and was wondering if anyone had any AAR and feedback. Thanks. https://redhilltactical.com/products...class-august19

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I went to the page and didn't see anything about Clay being the instructor. He's also not listed as one of their instructors.

Though I've never trained with Clay, I have shot with him and he is an exceptional shooter. I'd say $50 for an entire day with a guy who was (maybe still is) a sponsored shooter is a steal. Then again, he might not be the instructor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pink View Post
    I went to the page and didn't see anything about Clay being the instructor. He's also not listed as one of their instructors.

Though I've never trained with Clay, I have shot with him and he is an exceptional shooter. I'd say $50 for an entire day with a guy who was (maybe still is) a sponsored shooter is a steal. Then again, he might not be the instructor.
    Thanks for the reply. Clay was listed as instructor on their Facebook page. I'll provide the link later. The price is also 150. 50 on the site was only deposit.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Cool. $150 is still a deal in my opinion.

I'm moving to NC in a couple of months, I'll have to check the drive time...looks imminently worthwhile!

User Tag List