Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Miami Vice Reboot Coming to NBC

Complete soundtrack of the original series:

The first YouTube comment contains a clickable track list.

PS: My mistake: It's not the complete soundtrack, only instrumental music by Jan Hammer. For example, "In the air tonight" by Phil Collins is missing.
    Last edited by P30; 09-26-2017 at 02:53 PM.

Site Supporter
    Ummm, what gun will they "introduce" on the reboot?
    --Jason--

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    Ummm, what gun will they "introduce" on the reboot?
    Mars or a Gyrojet?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Mars or a Gyrojet?
    Yeah, the Gyrojet. When I read Gyrojet the gun/round that "popped" into my head was the Tround.

How about the 7.5 FK Field Pistol?
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    Yeah, the Gyrojet. When I read Gyrojet the gun/round that "popped" into my head was the Tround.

How about the 7.5 FK Field Pistol?
    These days, it's about who wants to throw down the money for product placement.

I'm not saying that Chiappa paid anything to have Piper Whatzername carry a Rhino in that spy series, but I wouldn't be shocked to learn that something that folded changed hands,
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

I have no mixed feelings at all.

They are going to fuck this up like ST (yeah...I went there...) did with getting all preachy about Trump...

Just...no.

Nope.

It will be FAIL.

It's hard to imagine this being good, but Vin Diesel is a pretty good actor.

For those ragging on Colin Farrel, I thought Jamie Fox was worst. What's more, the movie seemed to focus on Tubbs more than Crockett.

BtW, I'm digging the Lethal Weapon series, so there may be hope for this one too.

I'll give it a chance and go in with no real expectations one way or another. I think there are some tv shows that were just more captivating to watch while they were on, kinda in the moment so to speak. I know I was just a small child in the 80's and I loved Miami Vice. My Dad watched Miami Vice and he never watched tv except the evening news.

I wanted to like the Lethal Weapon series, and gave it most of the first season but I just couldn't finish it.

These days, it's about who wants to throw down the money for product placement.

I'm not saying that Chiappa paid anything to have Piper Whatzername carry a Rhino in that spy series, but I wouldn't be shocked to learn that something that folded changed hands,
    "Covert Affairs". Piper Perabo. I couldn't think of either last night.

"Covert Affairs". Piper Perabo. I couldn't think of either last night.
    I liked the blind ex-ranger computer dude but blondie whined too much. My wife liked to point out the continuity shoe errors when ever she was in a fight or running and the stunt double was obviously not wearing Louboutins. I don't think we made it past the second season.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

User Tag List