Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pistol Shooting Solutions w/Gabe White, Lakeland, FL, September 29th and 30th, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Look forward to your detailed notes. Gabe works so hard in his class, almost reminds me of a humming bird as he dashes around.

Curious as to your thoughts on the Production rig? I used an appendix holster when I took the class, for when in Rome reasons, but my USPSA Production/CO rig would far and away be my choice for maximizing test performance.
    I am not commenting on any other shooter but me, myself and I. For my purposes there is a time and place for drilling my concealment rigs. A class could be that time.

IF I am in a class where information wise I feel like I'm drinking from a firehose, the repetitions are sky high, and the topic is technical shooting or tactics for which method of concealed carry is not integral to the content, I might more likely choose something like a Production rig to concentrate on "the main thing".
    "I realized all the mindset talk was useless without action and that with action, all the mindset talk was unnecessary." - Mike Pannone

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer81 View Post
    One follow on thought. My first name is Jeff, and if I had one complaint about the class it was that there were three Jeffs, which occasionally resulted in confusion over which Jeff was being addressed. Is it too much to ask that there not be more than two people in a class with the same name?

More seriously, in light of the events of late last week, we three Jeffs decided to change our name to Lindsey.
    Strangely enough, I have never had that problem...

Wag more, Bark less Rich_Jenkins's Avatar
    I was in the class as well and I echo Rich’s thoughts. I am already and will become a better shooter as a result. Absolutely top notch, and a terrific group of people. I’m still digesting everything and so I also look forward to Rich’s report.

I should add that Rich is a wonderful guy, and it was such a pleasure to meet him and have a chance to chat. I should also add that he understates his talents. However he assesses himself, multiply by 2.
    Lindsey it was great meeting you as well.

In all seriousness being next to you on the line I noticed a good bit of change in your shooting from Saturday to Sunday. Sunday you looked much smoother and the hits were more consistent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught.”
    — J. C. Watts

One follow on thought. My first name is Jeff, and if I had one complaint about the class it was that there were three Jeffs, which occasionally resulted in confusion over which Jeff was being addressed. Is it too much to ask that there not be more than two people in a class with the same name?

More seriously, in light of the events of late last week, we three Jeffs decided to change our name to Lindsey.
    Many years ago, I took a Gunsite class where we had three chiefs of police in the class, and it became pretty comical when an instructor would call out “chief.”
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Mas View Post
    Adult supervisor and I enjoyed the class immensely, and found a lot of value in it. Strongly recommended. Gabe thoroughly explains the why as well as the how of everything he teaches.
    If i was Gabe a screenshot of this would be my email signature and would go on my business cards, I would even consider a tattoo
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

User Tag List