Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leatherman with corkscrew

Diggin' that switch plier 2.0!

I haven't really looked at multi tools since I got my Skeletool. But that new(?) SOG may take over.
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Rich@CCC View Post
    Diggin' that switch plier 2.0!

I haven't really looked at multi tools since I got my Skeletool. But that new(?) SOG may take over.
    It's also cheaper than the Leatherman.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I just got it yesterday, I like it better than the Skeletool so far. @TYR saw it, he dug it too.
    I've got one coming.

I got my skeletool at wallyworld for a stupid low price. It had been mislabled and they insisted that I could have it for the ticketed price of 29.99, far be it for me to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Is the SOG SP2 more compact when closed than the skeletool?

I found that I rarely, if ever use anything on a multitool except for the piers and screw drivers. This makes the skeletool perfect for me. At least it did till you threw that new SOG in my face.
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Rich@CCC View Post
    I got my skeletool at wallyworld for a stupid low price. It had been mislabled and they insisted that I could have it for the ticketed price of 29.99, far be it for me to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Is the SOG SP2 more compact when closed than the skeletool?

I found that I rarely, if ever use anything on a multitool except for the piers and screw drivers. This makes the skeletool perfect for me. At least it did till you threw that new SOG in my face.
    The SOG is pretty much the same width but tapered thinner on one end and slightly longer.
    #RESIST

User Tag List