Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Turnover in the Trump Administration

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Perhaps one of the most crystal clear examples of the Peter Principle played out on the pubic stage.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...o-trump-228064
    Agreed. It was, however, a really poor way of handling the situation. AGAIN.
    I don't like Bolton, but twittering his firing etc. is just low class.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Yes, but a wise man knows that it’s not what’s between her ears that is important. Translation: she would be welcome to come over to my place and study algebra any Friday night.

However, she supposedly served an important purpose of filtering incoming information headed for Trump’s desk during her tenure as WH Communications Director; most people with her title focus on disseminating information. This really is an important job considering the most powerful man in the world surrounded himself with the likes of Steve Bannon and Omarosa Manigault whose only purpose was to stir shit and inflame tensions. It was a job in which she made close to $200K/year at age 28...a shitload more than the teachers who ridiculed her.

I may have a soft spot since several teachers made fun of me in HS. I enjoy checking in on them from time to time...
    To be totally fair, she seemed perfectly nice (enough) in my interactions with her. I mostly find it funny because I went to a very wealthy and high-performing public HS in the NYC area, and many of my classmates have gone on to successful careers in business, finance, medicine, law, etc. Our AP HS history teacher used to say that our class would be running the country one day. Little did he know that the first person to make it into the white house from our class was not taking AP anything at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Yes, but a wise man knows that it’s not what’s between her ears that is important. Translation: she would be welcome to come over to my place and study algebra any Friday night.

However, she supposedly served an important purpose of filtering incoming information headed for Trump’s desk during her tenure as WH Communications Director; most people with her title focus on disseminating information. This really is an important job considering the most powerful man in the world surrounded himself with the likes of Steve Bannon and Omarosa Manigault whose only purpose was to stir shit and inflame tensions. It was a job in which she made close to $200K/year at age 28...a shitload more than the teachers who ridiculed her.

I may have a soft spot since several teachers made fun of me in HS. I enjoy checking in on them from time to time...
    Steve Bannon was the guy that got Trump elected. Trump took Bannon's ideas and ran with those. Trump had the personality to pull it off but it was Bannon who outlined the campaign strategy. Bannon still speaks highly of Trump. He just didn't like the idiot family that Trump surrounded himself with. Omarosa...well she just looked the part, nothing going on upstairs. Unfortunately Trump has surrounded himself with idiots. He fired (or they resigned) all of the competent players. The list is long. That will be his demise.
    Last edited by Borderland; 09-11-2019 at 10:40 AM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldanders View Post
    Hey, that's a job for blues. (Maybe Steph)

Bolton is a dolt. Good riddance.
    Sorry, didn't mean to take anyone's work away from them. I bow to the master.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Sorry, didn't mean to take anyone's work away from them. I bow to the master.
    As long as you don't squat.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Of all the people that have departed the regime administration, this is one I could give less than one flying fuck about.

I give it one Scaramucci on the Richter scale.
    With Bolton goes William Happer. That name may not be familiar, but he was an important force on the NSC who opposed climate extremism from progressives still embedded in the Defense and National Security apparatus. We needed physicists with his credentials as a voice of reason against those who would use climate extremism as the foundation for national security policy.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Site Supporter
    Name:  4ACDB322-A637-4D48-9E8C-BA9B48CECF76.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  31.4 KB

Which Nolton are we talking about ? Michael ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Turnover in the Trump Administration

I’m convinced that Trump wants to release “The Art of the Deal Part 2” or “The State of the Deal” or something like that as his legacy after the presidency, and he wants to make public deals with all of our enemies (North Korea, Taliban, etc.) just so he can write about it, despite what all of his National Defense Council, Military, Intelligence Services and Cabinet Members advise him to do.

People like Mattis and Bolton are just getting in the way of his legacy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Josh Runkle; 09-12-2019 at 06:22 PM.

User Tag List