Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Turnover in the Trump Administration

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    I’ve never met the man, so it’s possible that he can’t deal with people 1-1. However, given his history, business success/failure, I seriously doubt that. He may be like EVERY other high level exec and prefer to use cut outs so that he has deniability. It’s not uncommon in business to use hatchet men. Given his penchant for stupid statements it may we’ll be better to use hatchet men and try to avert law suits.

I’m also missing something. Is the transcript that is being reported the threat?? If so I guess I’d be in jail or something for being far more direct with people. Guess in today’s thin skinned SJW lifestyle anything is considered a threat.
    I have no problem with using a hatchet man, especially if said employee reports directly to the hatchet man. But, the idea that Trump didn’t know what was going on, or couldn’t have influenced or reversed the situation is ludicrous. Trump does what

Trump does wants to do when Trump wants to do it, and doesn’t give a rat’s ass what anyone else thinks. There is zero chance that Kelly would’ve moved on one of Trumps hand picked minions, esp cially a black female, independently.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    I have no problem with using a hatchet man, especially if said employee reports directly to the hatchet man. But, the idea that Trump didn’t know what was going on, or couldn’t have influenced or reversed the situation is ludicrous. Trump does what

Trump does wants to do when Trump wants to do it, and doesn’t give a rat’s ass what anyone else thinks. There is zero chance that Kelly would’ve moved on one of Trumps hand picked minions, esp cially a black female, independently.
    Rod Rosenstein’s career dissipation light is reportedly blinking in overdrive.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Atricle over on Zreo Hedge is saying Rosenstein has reportedly verbally resigned..

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Atricle over on Zreo Hedge is saying Rosenstein has reportedly verbally resigned..

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...d-taping-trump

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the official in charge of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, has verbally resigned to White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, according to one person familiar with the matter.

The resignation was delivered to Kelly late last week, but it’s unclear whether Rosenstein is planning to follow through with a formal resignation, the person said. A second person said that Rosenstein isn’t expected to be in the job after Monday.
    This whole thing with the DOJ, FBI, Sessions, Rosenstein, etc. stinks of obstruction to me.

El Jefe Naranja is trying to construct a situation where he is effectively above the law. Personally, I find this unacceptable.

Banana Republic...
    Last edited by blues; 09-24-2018 at 12:02 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Turnover in the Trump Administration

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...d-taping-trump

This whole thing with the DOJ, FBI, Sessions, Rosenstein, etc. stinks of obstruction to me.

El Jefe Naranja is trying to construct a situation where he is effectively above the law. Personally, I find this unacceptable.
    Not sure what DJT is obstructing. Is Mueller being impeded in his investigation? Considering that we have been on an 18 month multi million dollar witch hunt for ANYTHING, making it seem more like a Beria run give me the man and I’ll find a crime affair, I’d suggest it’s time to put up or shut up.

I do agree that this along with the Kavanaugh fiasco makes it seem like we are exponentially degenerating into a banana republic. I guess it was good while it lasted.

Dollars to donuts. The resignation, if true is a pleas deal and comes with the whole stop digging into FISA abuses or the masses might get really upset knowing how often we screw their rights in the rear.
    Last edited by TAZ; 09-24-2018 at 12:14 PM.

Not sure what DJT is obstructing. Is Mueller being impeded in his investigation? Considering that we have been on an 18 month multi million dollar witch hunt for ANYTHING, making it seem more like a Beria run give me the man and I’ll find a crime affair, I’d suggest it’s time to put up or shut up.

I do agree that this along with the Kavanaugh fiasco makes it seem like we are exponentially degenerating into a banana republic. I guess it was good while it lasted.

Dollars to donuts. The resignation, if true is a pleas deal and comes with the whole stop digging into FISA abuses or the masses might get really upset knowing how often we screw their rights in the rear.

Myself, I'm kinda thinking that Rosenstein was told that there is a sealed indictment with his name on it, and if he did'nt want it unsealed, then he'd better resign, and resign now..I don't know if it's true, but I've read that Trump has something like 40,000 sealed indictments, and if you've noticed alot of people in gov't have all of a sudden decided to retire within the last few months..Coincidence? I don't know..

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Myself, I'm kinda thinking that Rosenstein was told that there is a sealed indictment with his name on it, and if he did'nt want it unsealed, then he'd better resign, and resign now..I don't know if it's true, but I've read that Trump has something like 40,000 sealed indictments, and if you've noticed alot of people in gov't have all of a sudden decided to retire within the last few months..Coincidence? I don't know..
    I'm not ready to buy that one...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I'm not ready to buy that one...
    I'm not so sure I buy the 40 000 indicments,either, (just what I read in an article somewhere) but, I would'nt be suprised if there was one with Rosenstein's name on it, and he was given a choice, leave or we open up.... If the republicans win in the midterms, I think Trump is going to do some house cleaning..

Mueller: To date he has been sorting out a literal Gordian knot, yet has generated 32 indictments to date and many guilty pleas:

Vox's tally: "four former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Five of these people (including three former Trump aides) have already pleaded guilty."

Mueller's investigation has produced a steady stream of results and shows no sign of slowing down.

DJT has incessantly attacked and worked to discredit the DOJ/FBI since before the investigation even started and has also attacked Meuller's credibility and the investigation directly. Witch Hunt anyone? Looks more like felon FINDING to me.

Sessions saw this coming and rightly recused himself from an impossible ethical position. Trump has done nothing but belittle and attack him for it - even thought they have been on almost the exact same page on virtually every issue OTHER than the one that Trump clearly feels threatened by.

Yes, I would consider DJT's actions to be blatant attempts to undermine not only Mueller's investigation but also the .gov organizations other than the congress itself that is capable of investigating him.

This is unacceptable.

User Tag List