Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Turnover in the Trump Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Foreign leaders sense that Tillerson does not have the full confidence of our President. Thus, they have more faith in Trump’s midnight tweets than what comes out of Tillerson’s mouth...
    And our president doesn't have the full confidence of foreign leaders. And round and round she goes, where she'll stop, nobody knows...

CNN is reporting that Michael Flynn has been charged (via information) with 18 USC 1001 for lying to the FBI.

Supposedly he is due in court at 10.30 this morning and is "expected" to plead guilty to the charge.

It will be interesting to see, if true, what level of cooperation is attached to the plea deal.

Apparently the White House has no comment on this. (I guess since he's not in the NBA or NFL Trump has nothing to say. )
    Last edited by blues; 12-01-2017 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    CNN is reporting that Michael Flynn has been charged (via information) with 18 USC 1001 for lying to the FBI.

Supposedly he is due in court at 10.30 this morning and is "expected" to plead guilty to the charge.

It will be interesting to see, if true, what level of cooperation is attached to the plea deal.

Apparently the White House has no comment on this. (I guess since he's not in the NBA or NFL Trump has nothing to say. )
    He is going to testify that Trump, his family, and the campaign ordered him make contact with the Russians. The purpose of that contact remains a mystery, but the dumpster that is the Trump Administration is smoldering. If there was an exchange (or even just an offer) of anything of value, there will be a bigass fire...
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

I’m sure that many of you will be sad to learn that Omarosa Manigault Newman has been allowed to resign effective 1/20/18. Early reports that she cursed at Kelly and had to be removed by the USSS were probably overstated, but she reportedly has a story to tell once she leaves. It seems she was apparently made very upset as the only a black, female senior assistant to POTUS by some of the things she witnessed during her year at the White House...making $180K...the maximum possible salary for an Administration official...doing God knows what...

I’m sure that many of you will be sad to learn that Omarosa Manigault Newman has been allowed to resign effective 1/20/18. Early reports that she cursed at Kelly and had to be removed by the USSS were probably overstated, but she reportedly has a story to tell once she leaves. It seems she was apparently made very upset as the only a black, female senior assistant to POTUS by some of the things she witnessed during her year at the White House...making $180K...the maximum possible salary for an Administration official...doing God knows what...
    Of course she does, whether true or not. She has to parlay her (most likely a virtual) no-show job into a book deal and $ while the iron is hot.

Would you expect anything else?
    Last edited by blues; 12-14-2017 at 11:32 AM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Kelly, not being anybody's fool, apparently fired her unruly ass in the Situation Room - where absolutely no cell phones or electronic devices are allowed.

"So where's your recording, beyotch?"

...making $180K...the maximum possible salary for an Administration official...doing God knows what...
    It will hard to fill the shoes she leaves behind. Weird.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

...making $180K...
    Who should be pissed is Sean Spicer. He had to eat a yard of shit for his salary, while she did...whateverthefuck.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

I doesn’t appear Trump did anything wrong, but this one may sting a little.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hoked-her.html
    https://hotair.com/archives/2018/02/...omestic-abuse/

I bet Kelly and Hope Hicks are about to have a really bad week. Hey @Nephrology, it looks like Hope is about to be single again. Maybe you should call to check on her...see if you can relight that high school spark...
    Last edited by Sensei; 02-07-2018 at 08:30 PM.

So what's next with this White House?

Rob Porter is going. Good riddance.

Hope Hicks needs to go. (That's the nicest think I can say about her without seeming like a misogynist.)

And John Kelly is starting to make me second guess my former respect for him. Actually, he's way past "starting to...".

What in the wide, wide world of sports is a'goin' on here? My head feels like it's going to explode.

Oh, I know...let's have a parade.
    Last edited by blues; 02-07-2018 at 08:41 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List