Thread: Class Registration Software

Class Registration Software

In this thread about CEOs pushing for gun control, it was noted that Eventbrite's CEO was on the list. I speculated that it was a matter of time before Eventbrite decided to bar firearms instructors from using their platform. I had this feeling long before this list was published. In fact, I have been approaching developers about developing other options.

I actually think this will become an issue with any of classroom registration software options out there just as there are credit card processors and banks that have cut ties with firearms related businesses. I am aware of only one current class registration software option that was developed specifically for firearms trainers, but that option's functionality does not meet my needs as it exclusively uses credit cards for payment processing, and I have numerous local clients who pay via other electronic methods.
    @36trap offered the following:

Quote Originally Posted by 36trap View Post
    Perhaps a better question is why would firearms instructors elect to use anti-gun platforms such as eventbrite? Anyone operating a gun related business needs to be transitioning to open source solutions where it's much harder for someone to shut you down.
    @36trap do you know of any such open source options?
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

I'd rather see this discussion take place behind closed doors in the couterie club section.

User Tag List