Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 1,111 to 1,114 of 1114

Thread: P320 drop safety issues

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    Thanks. For a mainstream source they did a nice job with that long article. I take it that author specializes in firearms and security per the short bio thing at the end.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

CWM11B
    I was surprised at the story as well. Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I knew about Sig/Cohens shady response to this, which disgusted me. The company's behavior after the revelation made me swear off Sig for the foreseeable future. I now steer folks away from them. I hope this costs them enough to get them back on track to what they once were. This entire situation is pathetic.

I’m surprised about this coming from CNN, in that it isn’t just a complete anti-gun slam.

The fact there are still departments issuing/carrying the non-upgraded P320 is disgusting and goes to show some piss-poor leadership in taking effective measures to ensure their officers are equipped with safe gear. But since Sig only called it a “voluntary upgrade” I know many departments shrugged it off and now they’re paying the price.

I hope this starts the ball rolling on getting stuff changed for the better at Sig. First and foremost should be to issue an actual recall so departments can’t weasel out and screw their officers with sub-par pistols.
    Last edited by HCountyGuy; 06-07-2018 at 10:25 AM.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

User Tag List