Page 101 of 112 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1114

Thread: P320 drop safety issues

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Understood. PM me
    I'd be interested in a Tom opinion as well, although I suspect I already have the gist of it.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Later tonight I'll do the former (using very generic terms), but I probably won't do the latter. Not even PF is immune from people taking offense at a perceived slight against their preferred brand or action type -- see the numerous Glock vs HK vs DA/SA vs LEM vs fully tensioned striker vs partially tensioned striker vs whatever threads (and threads that had nothing to do with that but evolved into to it anyway) around here.
    Yet another thread to be spawned from this one...
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Enel View Post
    No kidding. The more I think on this the more honestly, pissed I get at Sig for letting this thing be in my buttery hands. It also reaffirms my desire to know how these guns (all that I own anyway) work, and continue to test them despite assurances from whatever factory that they are "safe."

Same here. I'm pissed because of all the potential harm that could have come to the great folks on this forum.

Hammertime
    Links from Grayguns in case you have any of their parts installed on your P320

Statement from yesterday.
    https://grayguns.com/additional-info...grade-program/

For PELT owners:
    https://grayguns.com/wp-content/uplo...s-20170815.pdf

For Carry Action Package owners:
    https://grayguns.com/wp-content/uplo...g-20170815.pdf

For Competition Action Package owners:
    https://grayguns.com/wp-content/uplo...g-20170815.pdf

I don't have any grayguns parts or have had them do work on my pistols but is anyone else kinda been scratching their head with how Grayguns has been responding with the press statements.?

Site Supporter
    How many threads has this thread spawned?

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    I don't have any grayguns parts or have had them do work on my pistols but is anyone else kinda been scratching their head with how Grayguns has been responding with the press statements.?
    Beyond head scratching. Apex has shown from day one how you take care of this. I will never buy a product from gray guns. Inexcusable to me some of the crap that he has spewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Later tonight I'll do the former (using very generic terms), but I probably won't do the latter. Not even PF is immune from people taking offense at a perceived slight against their preferred brand or action type -- see the numerous Glock vs HK vs DA/SA vs LEM vs fully tensioned striker vs partially tensioned striker vs whatever threads (and threads that had nothing to do with that but evolved into to it anyway) around here.
    Make the post, lock the thread, ban anyone who tries to light a dumpster on fire over it.
    This is knowledge from a Smart Dude that I personally want to learn, and what I believe PF is supposed to be all about.
    Last edited by hufnagel; 08-16-2017 at 09:12 PM.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Enel View Post
    Links from Grayguns in case you have any of their parts installed on your P320
    Mr. Gray definitely stepped in it up to the knees on this one, but you've gotta feel for any guy who did a bunch of action work on guns that he later found out weren't up to par safety-wise. That's its own brand of hell, depending how good business was.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    Make the post, lock the thread, ban anyone who tries to light a dumpster on fire over it.
    This is knowledge from a Smart Dude that I personally want to learn, and what I believe PF is supposed to be all about.
    Whatever works to make it happen.

User Tag List