Page 109 of 112 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1114

Thread: P320 drop safety issues

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    LGS still has a wall of them. Told me Sig told them to sell any stock they have and just tell people about the upgrade program.

Unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would expect nothing less at this point, seriously you expected more?

Quote Originally Posted by MontWyDaho View Post
    Via telephone: Bass Pro Shops are still getting regular prices for Sig P320 pistols, and they're just informing the customers of the 'voluntary upgrade'... (I did read that Cabela's halted sales of P320s).
    Truth is stranger than fiction.
    FWIW, I was in Cabela's last Tuesday and asked about trade-in potential for my P320c. They are not, nor will they be, interested in dealing in the P320, even after it has been "upgraded." I'm not looking forward to getting rid of mine. May have to dust off my GB account.

I'm planning to sell mine, too. Debating with myself whether it's ethical to sell it pre-upgrade.
    Last edited by gtae07; 08-27-2017 at 02:54 PM.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by gtae07 View Post
    I'm planning to sell mine, too. Debating with myself whether it's ethical to sell it pre-upgrade.
    Have Sig do their little upgrade, then sell it. That way you're not approving of their conduct but will feel okay about yourself. Longer process but that's what I'd do

State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Has anyone received their shipping return label? I completed the online request within 48 hours of the announcement but have not heard anything from Sig yet.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by White Crane View Post
    I would expect nothing less at this point, seriously you expected more?
    I would expect more, even from Sig, than that. By the above report they just fucked their dealers. The ethical ones, at least.

You know that bit about Obama being the best gun salesman? The upside to a wall of unsold Sigs is all those Gen5 19s flying off the shelves and into customer's hands as if by magic.

They said it could be 3/4 weeks before you hear anything from sig. my guess is end of Sept you might start hearing from sig

Quote Originally Posted by gtae07 View Post
    As long as it is disclosed, I would have no problems... case in point... how many will sell a Remington 700 with disclosing that ANY 700 could fire if dropped?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Has anyone received their shipping return label? I completed the online request within 48 hours of the announcement but have not heard anything from Sig yet.
    I signed up hours after the announcement and haven't heard a thing yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I spoke with a CSR a couple of days ago and he said it would be weeks before they started sending labels. I can't recall exactly but think he said 4-6 weeks.

FYI - I called to ask about the recall registration form since I had already registered then decided to sell my gun. He said it wouldn't kick out any flags if someone else registered for the upgrade on the same SN. He said they knew some folks would get caught in that boat so you could register a SN as many times as you like.

User Tag List