Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LaRue Ultimate AR15 upper kit

Quote Originally Posted by din View Post
    PM me your shipping info and I'll send you a bottle of Dillo Dust.
    Appreciate it, I've got plenty though.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Ordered one in 5.56 was going to build one but the price for the Larue kit was cheaper.

I've been waiting an eternity for Precision Firearms to send my Criterion-barreled Grendel rifle.

After seeing this deal, I just had to order an upper kit. Two Grendel's will enter the ring, only one will emerge victorious. I am not placing any bets on which one it will be just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got about 100 rounds down the pipe so far. Larue ended up giving those that purchased the upper kit the option to buy a lower for $200. Got mine yesterday. Assembled it, slapped the upper on it, threaded on a suppressor and hit the range this morning. The upper is almost sub-moa-ish so far. I can shoot bolt actions with 1/2moa precision most days if they're capable. There's always a chance that I'm just not as proficient with a gas gun. Anyhow, I'll continue to shoot it and see if it (or the shooter) improves with more rounds. I do like it, it's a very nice rifle for a $1000 investment.

Niiice.
    #RESIST

I've had mine for a bit now (16" 5.56) I think I've got about 300-400 rounds through it. No accuracy info as I just zeroed it at 50 yards. Hopefully this spring I'll stretch its legs. It's been used by a few people during trainings at work and general drills with no issues. So far I really like it I really like the trigger, the hand guard is very nice I like its slim profile, I wasn't sure about the grip but I like it. The tranquillo I'm unsure about its obnoxious when you're standing next to it (since it's a break) but I will most likely change it for something else. Mines sitting on an Anderson lower and seems to work just fine. I have no complaints. Name:  IMG_0614.jpg
Views: 6702
Size:  81.9 KBName:  IMG_0622.jpg
Views: 3350
Size:  78.4 KB

I agree on trigger and grip. Was on the fence but they are both very nice. The whole thing just feels solid and well constructed.

Had another short range session during the week, 60 rounds fired. Total round count: 160. Seems like barrel is starting to settle in a bit. The 3-shot groups are starting to get nice and tight at 100. Also, about to delve into the world of shooting off a tripod in the coming weeks. It will never replace a good prone position with the bipod and rear bag, but there have been times in hunting situations where it would have been a useful tool to have in the toolbox.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    LaRue is now selling 7.62 / .260 / 6.5CM uppers. I guess that's to use on a LaRue lower you already own?
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    LaRue is now selling 7.62 / .260 / 6.5CM uppers. I guess that's to use on a LaRue lower you already own?
    You can also buy a new lower from larue if You buy an upper.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

User Tag List