Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LaRue Ultimate AR15 upper kit

No they sell 2 patterns one for the DPMS pattern and one for a different pattern that Larue uses among others
    Last edited by Grouse870; 10-10-2017 at 08:33 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Grouse870 View Post
    No they sell 2 patterns one for the DPMS pattern and one for a different pattern that Larue uses among others
    The Other pattern is the original AR -10 patter as used by KAC / Armalite / Wilson / LMT.

Anyone have any info or opinions on the Larue 6.5CM?

I have a BCM enhanced light weight rifle that I rarely use and was thinking the 6.5CM might get more use for range and possible hunting.

LaRue Ultimate AR15 upper kit

Went to the range last weekend and strapped the Magnetospeed on my Larue. Got a avg MV of 2427 with Hornady Black ELD-M, SD of 12.5. Zero looked good. Plugged the numbers in BallisticARC and hit the long range steel course. Got 5/5 hits on 12” plates at 400 and 600 yards with ease. After the barrel settled in this rifle turned into a real great shooting gun. I added an adjustable gas block, JP LMOS and H2 SCS and it’s really a joy to shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Crews; 11-03-2017 at 04:22 PM.

I am so consumed with petty jealousy right now....

Quote Originally Posted by Crews View Post
    Went to the range last weekend and strapped the Magnetospeed on my Larue. Got a avg MV of 2427 with Hornady Black ELD-M, SD of 12.5. Zero looked good. Plugged the numbers in BallisticARC and hit the long range steel course. Got 5/5 hits on 12” plates at 400 and 600 yards with ease. After the barrel settled in this rifle turned into a real great shooting gun. I added an adjustable gas block, JP LMOS and H2 SCS and it’s really a joy to shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #RESIST

MLOK is now an option for the 5.56 framed "Ultimate Upper" deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Grouse870 View Post
    I've had mine for a bit now (16" 5.56) I think I've got about 300-400 rounds through it. No accuracy info as I just zeroed it at 50 yards. Hopefully this spring I'll stretch its legs. It's been used by a few people during trainings at work and general drills with no issues. So far I really like it I really like the trigger, the hand guard is very nice I like its slim profile, I wasn't sure about the grip but I like it. The tranquillo I'm unsure about its obnoxious when you're standing next to it (since it's a break) but I will most likely change it for something else. Mines sitting on an Anderson lower and seems to work just fine. I have no complaints. Attachment 20364Attachment 20365
    What’s the weight of your rifle in that set up? And is that the predatar or stealth barrel? Nice looking rifle by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Isacak74 View Post
    What’s the weight of your rifle in that set up? And is that the predatar or stealth barrel? Nice looking rifle by the way.
    The preadtar I don’t have a scale but I would guess 7.5-8 pounds. It’s pretty balanced though.
    Instagram: sometimesishootCs

Received my UU kit within 3 days.

Just hit 8 weeks waiting on my matching lower...
    Last edited by texasaggie2005; 05-01-2018 at 10:10 AM.

Ok thanks. How are you liking the predatar barrel? I'm still debating between the stealth or the predatar.

User Tag List