Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you need a reason not to use Alien Gear............

If you need a reason not to use Alien Gear............

You don't, because the product is complete shite, but here's one if you need it.

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/alien-g...lice-shooting/
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

So you have a human bullet sponge whose bloodstream is filled with PCP, aka horse tranquilizer. And the oblivious holster maker has probably never had to "rassle" with someone in that state. They will not stop.

Just peachy. And their holsters suck anyway.

The CEO has made a statement

Earlier today an employee made a post asking if it was ever ok for a police officer to shoot someone 45 times.

I am very sorry to all those offended by our post. Furthermore, I am sorry for the non-apology that was issued shortly thereafter.

I haven't seen the video and have no opinion on the matter. It was one employee’s opinion framed as a rhetorical question and is not an opinion shared by me or this company. She is new here and it's my fault that we didn't spend more time training her on the difference between her opinions and those of our company.

Thomas Tedder, CEO
    I'll find the source later, but check their facebook page for it, I think it was there.

As I've said before guys, before you light the torches and get the forks, let all the information come out.

also, I hope said person is now a FORMER employee.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

I'm pretty sure the video was the same as what was discussed by several LE members here, where they criticized multiple things that looked terribly wrong in the whole incident, starting from how the pursuit was conducted, to how many times the suspect was shot after he looked down and out, to the fact that citizens were downrange of where the bullets were flying. Not a LE expert myself, but based on their discussion, it sure seemed like a cluster and a highly unprofessional and unsafe way to conduct police work.

“A reasonable and prudent person follows a police officer’s orders; Angry people sometimes show reluctance, but is it ever okay to shoot someone 45 times?”
    To answer Alien Gear's question: yes you dipshits, yes it is. Sometimes we use autocannons too, just to grind them into dust.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

https://www.facebook.com/AlienGearHo...759804/?type=3

It seems plausible that a snowflake got hired there and went off the reservation.
    Last edited by hufnagel; 07-28-2017 at 08:53 AM.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    The CEO has made a statement.

Earlier today an employee made a post asking if it was ever ok for a police officer to shoot someone 45 times.

I am very sorry to all those offended by our post. Furthermore, I am sorry for the non-apology that was issued shortly thereafter.

I haven't seen the video and have no opinion on the matter. It was one employee’s opinion framed as a rhetorical question and is not an opinion shared by me or this company. She is new here and it's my fault that we didn't spend more time training her on the difference between her opinions and those of our company.

Thomas Tedder, CEO

Tell me again , Tommy. Where does the buck stop?

I don't expect that this cost them any sales with PF members since I doubt anyone here would use that junk.
    #RESIST

If you need a reason not to use Alien Gear............

I got good advice here on p-f to avoid purchasing an AG holster earlier this year.

Not to bash on their products, but elsewhere when I see AG discussed, it seems to be associated with those newer to shooting.

The fact a special snowflake was allowed to speak on behalf of the company on social media also does not reflect well on the CEO's understanding of the concept of brand management.

Added to this, the at best ill informed personal opinion by said special snowflake pretty much terminates any positive sense I might have of Alien Gear and/or their current or future products,
    Last edited by RJ; 07-28-2017 at 10:29 AM.

I did buy two of their holsters while ago. One of the backings cracked. Still useable but weakened. Also one of the clips bent. And they only made shells for the k frame S&W 2" and 5" not the 4" I wanted to carry. They did say if I ruined the 5" she'll they would replace it. Still have the two holsters. Never use them.

User Tag List