Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Hope This Doesn't Get Trendy....

Site Supporter
    Meanwhile in the U.K. ......

Police in England and Wales to be asked if they want to carry a gun

UK officers to be surveyed for first time since 2006 on whether they want to routinely carry a firearm on patrol

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...to-carry-a-gun

He can start with his bodyguards to show real commitment.
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by schüler View Post
    A visiting agency chief began an academy lecture with "What would you think if one day your department told you to turn in your pistols and go out on patrol?"
    I would think of my next career and enroll in a tech school for it
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Site Supporter
    You see, Mr. Dehn is an intellectual who recognizes that society has undergone rapid change. He understands that traditional approaches are based on a world view that fails to promote harmony within communities. He realizes that police can protect and serve without immediate access to lethal weapons. His model will show that when police lay down their weapons, they can join with the rest of us as we beat these evil tools into plowshares. Gun buy back programs will remove weapons from our communities. Children will be safer

Mr Dehn will not disarm; rather he will restrict. He is a student of social policy. He will write social policy for our community, and he will show us that his policy will set us free.

I just pulled this blurb out of my ??? and presented it here as sarcasm. The candidate--if elected--would probably hire me to write policy for his administration. What do I know?
    I'm merely playing with words? Maybe nothing. I wrote bullshit. If Mr. Dehn would agree with it, then he doesn't know anything either.

User Tag List