Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Tweets--Left Freaks

Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    I'll Tumble 4 Ya
    I'm not sure I want to know what that might mean!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    Agreed. The Joint Chiefs are left waiting for something more detailed than a tweet. That's not good governance.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...ont-change-yet
    Good governance? I stopped watching Game of Thrones due to the redundancy with what is coming out of this White House. Trump bashing his own AG in the media; Mooch calling the Chief of Staff Names in an on-the-record interview in less than a week on the job; Tillerson supposedly disillusioned; Mattis reportedly pissed - I've not seen anything like this in any organization...ever. Hell, I hear that Ringling Bros shut down their circus because they couldn't compete with the Administration.
    Last edited by Sensei; 07-27-2017 at 08:18 PM.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Good governance? I stopped watching Game of Thrones due to the redundancy with what is coming out of this White House. Trump bashing his own AG in the media; Mooch calling the Chief of Staff Names in an on-the-record interview in less than a week on the job; Tillerson supposedly disillusioned; Mattis reportedly pissed - I've not seen anything like this in any organization...ever. Hell, I hear that Ringling Bros shut down their circus because they couldn't compete with the Administration.
    You maybe 100% accurate or are you being fed 100% BS & Fake News by a media determined to take Trump down at any cost? I don't care who is disillusioned or pissed off I just want to see results. As soon as I hear or see reporting about the emotional states of individuals inside government I figure there is a strong likelihood it is crap.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Good governance? I stopped watching Game of Thrones due to the redundancy with what is coming out of this White House. Trump bashing his own AG in the media;
    The whole bashing of Sessions via twitter is really awful (maybe I just feel that way because I'm a lawyer). The Department of Justice is actually taking steps to push Trump's agenda, and fighting in court to defend things like the travel ban, and their boss is getting the rug pulled out from under him. Everyone has to know that Sessions was a key supporter of Trump from the beginning.

Reminds me of this:

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    You maybe 100% accurate or are you being fed 100% BS & Fake News by a media determined to take Trump down at any cost? I don't care who is disillusioned or pissed off I just want to see results. As soon as I hear or see reporting about the emotional states of individuals inside government I figure there is a strong likelihood it is crap.
    Well, here is a good glimpse into the emotional state of the new Communications Director:

“They’ll all be fired by me,” he said. “I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly.” The issue, he said, was that he believed Priebus had been worried about the dinner because he hadn’t been invited. “Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci said. He channelled Priebus as he spoke: “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ” (Priebus did not respond to a request for comment.)…

Scaramucci also told me that, unlike other senior officials, he had no interest in media attention. “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.” (Bannon declined to comment.)
    It's hard to call that fake when the reporter has an audiotape.
    Last edited by Sensei; 07-27-2017 at 11:15 PM.

Trump is great about changing the conversation. The headlines aren't speaking about the internal wars within the GOP about healthcare, they're speaking about topics like this.

When Trump Jr ends up getting arrested for violating election laws, the US will finally get the wall we were all promised, and the conversation will change again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Runkle View Post
    Trump is great about changing the conversation. The headlines aren't speaking about the internal wars within the GOP about healthcare, they're speaking about topics like this.

When Trump Jr ends up getting arrested for violating election laws, the US will finally get the wall we were all promised, and the conversation will change again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They will be talking about it in 6 hours. The Diet Coke version of the GOP's attempt at Obamacare repeal just failed in the Senate by 1 vote. John McCain slipped a knife in between Trump's ribs by joining Collins and Murkowski...payback is a bitch.

Now, sit back, relax, and continue to watch the slow implosion of US healthcare.
    Last edited by Sensei; 07-28-2017 at 03:16 AM.

I like that Trump tweets. I don't necessarily think some things like this are tweet material, but the fact that he tweets and everyone and their brother reads it makes the fake media upset (which is a good thing). They can't predict or filter him, its great!

Oh, and I don't think Mattis is going to have a problem with Trumps decision to keep majorly confused individuals out of the military. Its just good commonsense. Warfighters do not need this distraction.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Site Supporter
    Tell me when the Trump show will help deliver better jobs to America, rebuild the infrastructure and push a pro-2nd Amend. agenda. The new Cursing Communications Clown is on record as being antigun.

I don't give a crap about people's sexuality as an issue. It is a diversion. Have we lost a war because of such distractions - no, we have crappy warfighting outcomes because of failed policies and lack of grand strategic competence.

I recall GWB - whenever, he was in trouble - we would go to alert Condition Orange, push flag burning amendments or antigay marriage amendments. That would get the base all excited and ignoring significant issues.

Either deliberate chaos or incompetence - look for progress on issues that matter. Trump won the swing away from Clinton based on the economy. It was not on sexuality issues for the swing voters.
    Last edited by Glenn E. Meyer; 07-28-2017 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Tell me when the Trump show will help deliver better jobs to America...
    Trump announces $10 billion Foxconn plant in Wisconsin

Foxconn could eventually employ 13,000 workers at the factory, the official said. This would mark a substantial gain for a state that currently has 472,000 manufacturing jobs and is still recovering from factory layoffs — including the closure of a General Motors plant in Ryan's hometown — that hit after the 2008 financial crisis.

Taiwan-based Foxconn is perhaps best known for assembling Apple iPhones in China.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

User Tag List