Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Tweets--Left Freaks

Quote Originally Posted by smithjd View Post
    My son has wanted to join the military since he was little. He had a corneal transplant as a teenager. He has to take a medication every couple days (small swipe of a cream in his eye) to prevent rejection of the graft. Brushing your teeth takes more tools and effort. He cannot get a medical waiver. He is otherwise healthy, gets decent grades, has a good work ethic and morals, and has never used any illicit drugs.

Since he cannot get a medical waiver, he cannot serve in the military. While I have no animosity to any transgendered person, if my son can't join up and serve, in no way in hell should they be allowed to. And that is just the surgery / medication issue...
    If he considered insane surgeries to his genitals he'd probably have a much better chance, especially if the social justice internet backs him.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Now, now, Bob...be nice.

Inquiring minds want to know: Does having two left feet impair liberals while marching?

/sarcasm
    No, but they have to buy two pair of jack boots to get them to fit properly.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    No, but they have to buy two pair of jack boots to get them to fit properly.
    And if Trans a bag that matches the boots.

Site Supporter
    If you're a man and think you should be a woman, you need help not encouragement. I mean this seriously. I feel for the people who truly have gender dysphoria.

We shouldn't change the society to accommodate them. They should be treated with respect and kindness, but not as victims of society.

Site Supporter
    I am just excited that SecDef Mattis is asking the old school military question - "what does this have to do with killing" and if the answer is nothing then forget it and focus on the warfighting tasks. I spent my last 8 years in the military reporting social experiment questions versus reporting warfighting questions.

Apparently the media is claiming that this transgender ban was done while Mattis was vacationing and is (quote) "appalled" by this decision.

This story is being circulated by aol, NYT, Business Insider, etc.

Is this #fakenews or what? I could certainly see Mattis being angry if blindsided on this. Obviously you don't want to see the president going all rogue on his cabinet, especially with the likes of people like Sessions and Mattis. At the same time, this ban being reinstated is one of the more commonsense moves I've seen the feds make in a LONG time.
    Last edited by jc000; 07-27-2017 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    Apparently the media is claiming that this transgender ban was done while Mattis was vacationing and is (quote) "appalled" by this decision.

Is this #fakenews or what? I could certainly see Mattis being angry if blindsided on this. Obviously you don't want to see the president going all rogue on his cabinet, especially with the likes of people like Sessions and Mattis. At the same time, this ban being reinstated is one of the more commonsense moves I've seen the feds make in a LONG time.
    Name:  c915f0e047eb76db73ee76dd192125b3--the-boy-good-morning.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  27.6 KB

"We're coming for you, JC!"
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post

As with most things Trump, I agree with the policy but think that he is shooting himself in the dick with the execution (pun intended). I agree that the military is the worst possible environment to conduct this social experiment that is so toxic to good order and discipline. At the same time, it is retarded to announce sudden shifts in policy on Twitter without warning to those who must implement them...just not quite as retarded as using our military to push the LGBT-whatever-you-call-it agenda.
    Last edited by Sensei; 07-27-2017 at 03:13 PM.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    "We're coming for you, JC!"
    I'll Tumble 4 Ya

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    At the same time, it is retarded to announce sudden shifts in policy on Twitter without warning to those who must implement them.
    Agreed. The Joint Chiefs are left waiting for something more detailed than a tweet. That's not good governance.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...ont-change-yet

User Tag List