Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 56 of 56

Thread: MEGINGJÖRÐ AIWB Specific Conceal Carry belt - Product Release

  1. #51
    Wore mine all of last night and this morning...excellent piece of gear! Can't wait to get home tonight and swap out the 1.75 ptd's on my AA for 1.5's.

    Any plans to offer a 1.75 version?

  2. #52
    Got mine yesterday! Will report back and will eventually do a longer review on my blog after I've had it for a while.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #53
    Supporting Business VDevGroup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    Wore mine all of last night and this morning...excellent piece of gear! Can't wait to get home tonight and swap out the 1.75 ptd's on my AA for 1.5's.

    We considered it and while a thicker belt may be an option down the line there is actually nothing gained by adding .25". But there is some more rigidity gained and rear support with a 2" belt. Most won't buy a 2" belt as it won't fit most pants. We are always considering revisions though so this may be an option

    Any plans to offer a 1.75 version?
    Quote Originally Posted by LJP View Post
    Got mine yesterday! Will report back and will eventually do a longer review on my blog after I've had it for a while.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good to hear and we are looking forward to seeing what your impression is.
    V Development Group
    www.vdevgru.com
    Info@vdevgru.com - best contact method

  4. #54
    I might have to give one of these a try once the S is back in stock. I am diminutive, after all.

  5. #55
    Best. AIWB. Belt. Ever.

    I've been carrying a pistol daily for 28yrs, switched to AIWB for edc about 10yrs ago. I own/owned Sparks, Wild Bill, Kramer, Simply Rugged, Wilderness, Aegis, Sneaky, 5.11 and maybe a couple others over the years and none are as comfortable for AIWB. I don't know that I even care about a 1.75" anymore.

    Sign up, get the notification, buy one. You won't regret it.

  6. #56
    Supporting Business VDevGroup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    Best. AIWB. Belt. Ever.

    I've been carrying a pistol daily for 28yrs, switched to AIWB for edc about 10yrs ago. I own/owned Sparks, Wild Bill, Kramer, Simply Rugged, Wilderness, Aegis, Sneaky, 5.11 and maybe a couple others over the years and none are as comfortable for AIWB. I don't know that I even care about a 1.75" anymore.

    Sign up, get the notification, buy one. You won't regret it.
    High praise!

    You are correct, of course, if you sign up for our VIP subscription service you will be the first to know and probably be able to get a belt without having them all be sold out.
    V Development Group
    www.vdevgru.com
    Info@vdevgru.com - best contact method

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TLG 1970–2016 RIPRampageForTheCure.org