Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: J-frame picture thread

Oh darn. Didn't know you were looking for one of those old 640's. I sent mine to some guy Ted Yost awhile ago. I ll feel just terrible carrying it when it returns know that you want one........NOT!!!!
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

J-frame picture thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Oh darn. Didn't know you were looking for one of those old 640's. I sent mine to some guy Ted Yost awhile ago. I ll feel just terrible carrying it when it returns know that you want one........NOT!!!!
    I'll check yours out then send one off to Ted for similar treatment! I dig the gold sight stripe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sherman A. House DDS; 08-02-2017 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    I have a deep love for Bodyguards.
    I wish S&W would make a current no lock version. I'd own two.

Nothing demanding from the practice/marksmanship standpoint but I had fun shooting my newly acquired Model 30 (an Improved I Frame) this week. I'm glad it shoots to the sights. It's a sweet shooter. I also found two more sets of the Sile round butt to square butt conversion stocks on eBay. When they arrive, I'm going to modify one set into my idea of a good carry/shooting stock.Name:  Mdl 30 LAPD Ret.jpg
Views: 1744
Size:  43.5 KB
    When I give private lessons, if I need to demo, I use the student's gun. That way they don't think I'm using a tricked out SCCY to be able to shoot well.

A little levity:

Site Supporter
    Is that a plush "Alien" like from the movie???
    Last edited by Jason M; 08-20-2017 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
    Is that a plush "Alien" like from the movie???
    Yes. Facehugger. My 4 year old daughter sometimes sleeps with it. ... There may be a photo of me, with it on my face, in an Olive Garden... somewhere on the internet.

Site Supporter
    Do you have a source? I must have one! The movie creeps the GF all the way out. Facehugger needs to hide amongst her other stuffed animals.
    Last edited by Jason M; 08-21-2017 at 05:08 PM.

https://www.amazon.com/Lootcrate-Exc...2S64QVX66MYE7H

There are other, larger, and more life like facehuggers, and other similar items on Amazon if you look around... just sayin'...

In keeping with the spirit of this thread: 442 Pro with some 158gr SWC handloads.

Looks like I'll need to ditch photobucket and come up with a new third party host.
    Last edited by Wheeler; 08-22-2017 at 06:50 AM. Reason: photobucket sux
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

User Tag List