Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: J-frame picture thread

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Nice work on that FS mmc45, wish mike Pipe's & I were that skilled BUT we know our limitations.
    It was sorta like tinkering on an old car that you don't need to drive to work. If I wasn't feeling the mojo I would quit for that evening

That's good work putting that sight on. How do the point of aim/ point of impact line up?
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    That's good work putting that sight on. How do the point of aim/ point of impact line up?
    No actual data before or after, but according to XS the middle of the dot is supposed to be where the top of the former post used to be.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    On Amazon. I tried contacting JMCK but was told they don’t sell just the wings.
    If you could post the parts links that would be most appreciated!
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    If you could post the parts links that would be most appreciated!
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0773W1NNB...p_mob_ap_share

Got my Aholster in last night. THIS is the answer for pocket carry of a J-frame. After finding Mika’s to be too thick I had gone back to the milk jug for awhile. Still not 100% satisfied I looked some more and ordered the Aholster. Disappears beautifully even in jeans and the hooks work great to retain the holster!

Name:  38AE285C-8704-4545-987C-769990C3B3BE.jpg
Views: 1241
Size:  27.9 KB
    Last edited by ASH556; 02-16-2019 at 02:00 PM.
    Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

Quote Originally Posted by ASH556 View Post
    Got my Aholster in last night. THIS is the answer for pocket carry of a J-frame. After finding Mika’s to be too thick I had gone back to the milk jug for awhile. Still not 100% satisfied I looked some more and ordered the Aholster. Disappears beautifully even in jeans and the hooks work great to retain the holster!

Name:  38AE285C-8704-4545-987C-769990C3B3BE.jpg
Views: 1241
Size:  27.9 KB
    I’ve got a pocket Aholster for the LCP and love it. Ordered a pocket Aholster for a J-frame to do some comparison testing between the LCP and my friend’s 642. Definitely looking forward to it coming in as unless I can find a solution to keep two fingers on the frame AND guarantee reliability, I’ll probably be moving to a J-frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I finally scratched an itch I've had for a while:

60-10 .357 ... Now I need to find some leather... and maybe a DSG J-frame holster, if it'll fit the full underlug. Debating on ordering some Silvertips, or just stoking it with Ranger Bonded and/or 135gr Gold Dot .38's I already have on hand. Probably wont see a ton of full house .357, but I do plan on loading up some 170gr Keith for desert/woods bumming.

Should fit fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Should fit fine.
    That is good news.

Thanks!

User Tag List