Page 34 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: J-frame picture thread

Quote Originally Posted by NPV View Post
    No-name Fleabay holster that's been filling in for the last few months until I get JMCK I ordered which should be here this week. Provided the JMCK suits me and my 442/640 Pro I'd be willing to send you this one for the cost of shipping.
    Looks like the Dehaven & Dehaven I just ordered off Etsy. I've decided to add a j-frame back into my world after at least 10yrs without one, went looking for something cheap/good enough to keep my acid sweat off it until I get a Summer Special for it.

20% off VZ revolver grips. Code: B2TRREV

Thoroughly enjoying my new 442PC-tune. Ran a bunch of 148gr wadcutters through it and a couple of different Hornaday hp's. Shot my best group with the Critical Defense. The holster is the one I mentioned above and it'll do as a placeholder.

Still mulling over grips. I got to hold j's with both VZ and Hogue G10's, kinda surprised that I liked the Hogues better. I'd love to find a set of stag Fitz Gunfighters, but google has given me no joy thus far. Does anyone have experience with the Pachmayr G10s? How about Craig Spegel's Centennial grips? The way they rise up on the frame is intriguing, worth the $$ and the wait?

Name:  442 EDC.jpg
Views: 1523
Size:  36.1 KB

Name:  442 AIWB.jpg
Views: 1353
Size:  26.4 KB

Loving the ankle glove.
    Name:  53722C5D-3A8B-4672-A365-762C276D16E1.jpg
Views: 1158
Size:  48.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by NPV View Post
    Picked up a 640 Pro today and dropped an Apex spring kit into it along with my 442, we'll see how it goes. I was all excited thinking wow S&W didn't screw this one up until I saw the sight....now I have to either file on it myself, send it back, or have a competent smith fix it.

I wonder what it would take for S&W to do a run of 642 Pros?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    More than just you and I but I’d be in for one.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    More than just you and I but I’d be in for one.
    Maybe we could start a PF petition/pre-order thread and make it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious what kind of numbers Lew Horton has to have before S&W will do something to their specs.

I'm curious what kind of numbers Lew Horton has to have before S&W will do something to their specs.
    That question was asked before when I last visited this with you. S&W just said no and wouldnot give them hard numbers
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

A new rear dovetail mill, evidently?

Seriously though, I’d be way in on that run, as you might guess.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List