Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Appropriate Shot Timer Delay

@GJM thanks, I need to read my rule book, then put it in my range bag.

Looks like that section describes exactly what I was looking for as far as a loading/unloading station.

Thanks for the responses gents, it's nice to see I haven't been "gaming" too hard with the 2.5 - 5.5 window, I'm going to try the 1.5 - 7.5 for a few more range sessions then switch back to a narrower window and see what happens.
    "I'm checking out, somebody throw me in the trash"

t. Frank Reynolds - IASIP

Site Supporter
    I initially kept the factory setting because I just wanted to put the battery in the PPII and start shooting. After getting caught not ready when the beep went off at 1 second though I found out I actually don't mind the momentary panic of not being set when it goes off.

I left it there because I like it when I get that 1 second short lead time beep and I have to try and catch up. Feel like it helps me by having to get to the gun from outside of a 'ready' position and react to something that's harder to anticipate. It's not as big a deal when I'm running the timer by myself because I press it and immediately get my shit together but it's fun when shooting with someone else who runs the timer, particularly my dad who gives me hell for using the appropriate terminology range commands. He basically waits until I'm holstered and concealed then let's the timer decide when it's time to go.
    In one physical model of the universe, the shortest distance between two points is a straight line... in the opposite direction, Danny. -Ty Webb

I set my CED7000 to random. Works great.

User Tag List