Views: 270
Size:  52.5 KB

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  55.0 KB

1. This belongs in GD
    2. The hammer threads are pretty derpy
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

I honest to goodness thought this was a post about the seemingly growing trend toward hammer fired pistols that seems to be happening on this forum.

DA/SA are being seen in a more positive light than previously, and in general people seem to be espousing the positives of hammers. Because of the issues with some striker guns being released when struck, because of re-holstering practices, and other reasons. Heck, people seem to be a fan of the hammer on SAO and 1911s as well.

Maybe I just assumed this wasn't a troll and was wrong. I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    I honest to goodness thought this was a post about the seemingly growing trend toward hammer fired pistols that seems to be happening on this forum.

DA/SA are being seen in a more positive light than previously, and in general people seem to be espousing the positives of hammers. Because of the issues with some striker guns being released when struck, because of re-holstering practices, and other reasons. Heck, people seem to be a fan of the hammer on SAO and 1911s as well.

Maybe I just assumed this wasn't a troll and was wrong. I don't know.
    It's a lighthearted troll.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Well, we could start a forum discussing the use of hammers for home defense.
    A home owner in Cincinnati used one to defend his home until he could run out to his car to retrieve his revolver.
    Probably (being kind here) not the brightest home owner though.
    No info yet on how the county prosecutor will consider his shooting at the perps as they drove away.
    http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/...umbia-township
    Last edited by baddean; 07-26-2017 at 04:25 PM.
    Dean,
    “The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” - Thomas Paine
    "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."- Antonio Meloni

Is Hammer-Forum where we go when we are drunk and want to have intense firearms discussion?

The machete is THE alternative weapon, everybody knows it around here... ;D

User Tag List